"No command" in any Recovery

Search This thread

vuducnamit.94

Jan 20, 2014
I have flashed recovery for bootloader 4.4 although i do not know which my bootloader version is (mine runs on kitkat 4.4). "No command" appeared. Then i flashed bootloader 4.3 and recovery for bootloader 4.3, "No command" still appeared. Now i do not what my bootloader version is and how to solve this problems :(, i really want to root phone to install my apps, anyone help me ? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

eemgee

Dec 27, 2013
Teesside
I have flashed recovery for bootloader 4.4 although i do not know which my bootloader version is (mine runs on kitkat 4.4). "No command" appeared. Then i flashed bootloader 4.3 and recovery for bootloader 4.3, "No command" still appeared. Now i do not what my bootloader version is and how to solve this problems :(, i really want to root phone to install my apps, anyone help me ? Thanks.

I had this last night. when you get to the no command page, press and hold the VOL UP key for 15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key and you should get it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I had this last night. when you get to the no command page, press and hold the VOL UP key for 15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key and you should get it.

It worked for me too.
    Thank you man :)