goomanager

Search This thread

android-incredible

Apr 23, 2011
When im using goomanager I see this message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-26-07-43-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-26-07-43-07.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 78

android-incredible

Apr 23, 2011
Safestrap? I'm on mdk. I installed jrummy's app and when I'm trying to backup my current rom, don't backup the rom. I renamed and hit OK and that's all.i always use goomanager with no issues.

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
Oh sorry I always assume safestrap. Well you can use flashify if goo isn't working, and of course you can always just flash in recovery like normal. That's what I would recommend when using a zip that replaces a system app

Reactions: android-incredible

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
I only use apps like Flashify for recoveries. When it comes to flashing mods ROMs etc I think it's just better to hop into recovery and do it the old fashion way... But whatever works I guess

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: android-incredible

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Search for team blackout updater on Google,, they have all types of themed Google now apks including plain black of course
    Oh sorry I always assume safestrap. Well you can use flashify if goo isn't working, and of course you can always just flash in recovery like normal. That's what I would recommend when using a zip that replaces a system app
    I only use apps like Flashify for recoveries. When it comes to flashing mods ROMs etc I think it's just better to hop into recovery and do it the old fashion way... But whatever works I guess

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk