[LEAK] I9300XXDLI1 (JB 4.1.1) OTA dated at 2012.09.03 !! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
Courtesy of allmighty

[size=+2]Samsung-Updates.com[/size]

here's the latest Jelly Bean internal Samsung release leak for international version of SGS3 (GT-I9300).

Here you can find OTA update for Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) to the latest available version that were leaked (higher version than was released earlier).

You can apply this package trough the recovery menu and update your ICS 4.0.4 directly to latest Jelly Bean :)

- Download base (needed) rom : I9300XXBLG8/I9300OXABLG8/I9300XXLH1/I9300XXBLG8 region BTU ( http://samsung-updates.com/fw/Samsung-Updates.com-GT-I9300_BTU_1_20120806161432_al03it6wa2.zip)
- flash it
- transfer OTA file to your phone
- reboot to recovery
- install from zip
- reboot

[size=+1] DO NOT MIRROR THIS FILES, ITS NOT NEEDED!
If you like to use this in your ROM, please credit samsung-updates.com for leak!
[/size]

if you like this one ;) just push donate and "send me a beer" :D

Last edited:

bplogan

Aug 24, 2010
Sydney
hey thanks.

do you know if this will work with base Rom DLH9?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can take a look at the copy/paste bug tonight (CET) but I guess there's a new leak in a few days anyway...

Update:
    Here is a fix for the paste bug... its a CWM zip file for odexed and deodexed ROMs.. please test...
    Note: It's a quick and dirty fix... so remember to have a backup (deodexed has not been tested!)
    Courtesy of allmighty

[size=+2]Samsung-Updates.com[/size]

here's the latest Jelly Bean internal Samsung release leak for international version of SGS3 (GT-I9300).

Here you can find OTA update for Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) to the latest available version that were leaked (higher version than was released earlier).

You can apply this package trough the recovery menu and update your ICS 4.0.4 directly to latest Jelly Bean :)

- Download base (needed) rom : I9300XXBLG8/I9300OXABLG8/I9300XXLH1/I9300XXBLG8 region BTU ( http://samsung-updates.com/fw/Samsung-Updates.com-GT-I9300_BTU_1_20120806161432_al03it6wa2.zip)
    - flash it
    - transfer OTA file to your phone
    - reboot to recovery
    - install from zip
    - reboot

[size=+1] DO NOT MIRROR THIS FILES, ITS NOT NEEDED!
    If you like to use this in your ROM, please credit samsung-updates.com for leak!
    [/size]

if you like this one ;) just push donate and "send me a beer" :D

* transparency bug still there
    * swiftkey works
    * led brightness reduced(seems this will be the same for future)
    * new green icon for registering updates
    * wifi is working good
    * smoothness on par with lh9
    * same gallery(not the new one like note 2 ;))
    * no home screen bug
    * notification toggles icons now takes you directly to the appropriate settings
    @ smithy and others with home button bug

found the culprit that causes the home button goto home screen

if you have launch s voice(open s voice by double pressing the home key) settings enabled then there is no home key bug

once you disable it in s voice , the home key button press goes directly to homescreen.

Thanks! If Samsung don't fix this.. we will!
    Somewhere in South Korea, there's an executive who is really having fun "leaking" these things every two days. They've finally realized that the constant flow of leaks is actually positive for them:

1. Free beta testing in more possible scenerios, languages, and configurations than they could hope to perform in-house.

2. Free press from all the online blogs, tweets, and geek-sites that mention another leak, then the barrage of forum posts talking about the latest leak, whats fixed, whats changed, etc.

3. Attracts potential new customers (and keeps existing customers happy) by demonstrating that Samsung is working on a JB release. (HTC might claim they are working on JB, but until there's a leak or release, no one knows it to be true.)

Gary