[ROM][Repacked Ported] A850+/A850p MiUi v4.5

Search This thread

setmov

Dec 5, 2012
Hi,
so, tested, working fast, smooth, nice work, but no 3g connectivity. Had to go back to stock.
Thank you

setmov

Dec 5, 2012
Battery FIX

Here is the battery fix while offline charging

How to install:

-Put the package in your SD
-Reboot into custom recovery (carliv or cwm)
-Select install zip/choose from sdcard
-Wipe Dalvik
-When done reboot

That's it.
Now, power off your phone and insert charger! You will see the correct charging animation.
Good luck

Download:
View attachment Lenovo_Fixed_battery_offline.zip

If you find it useful, hit the "THANKS" button!

Last edited:
Reactions: adrikiller07

911-Future_Maker

Jan 5, 2013
Hi,
so, tested, working fast, smooth, nice work, but no 3g connectivity. Had to go back to stock.
Thank you
To get the 3G connectivity to work you must manual input the APN settings by your specific mobile operator. That's how I fixed the problem, now the only issue is the bad battery life: Phone is always awake by kernel: in standby with no mobile signal (airplane mode) it looses ~30% for about 17h by itself with completely no using! ....in stock we gonna see battery drain around 10-12% for 17h with no use.

Reactions: setmov

setmov

Dec 5, 2012
To get the 3G connectivity to work you must manual input the APN settings by your specific mobile operator. That's how I fixed the problem, now the only issue is the bad battery life: Phone is always awake by kernel: in standby with no mobile signal (airplane mode) it looses ~30% for about 17h by itself with completely no using! ....in stock we gonna see battery drain around 10-12% for 17h with no use.

Hi, thank you for the reply, I tried this solution, but no connection at all. Anyway, I'm using another rom now, so, no problem for me! :)

911-Future_Maker

Jan 5, 2013
Hi, thank you for the reply, I tried this solution, but no connection at all. Anyway, I'm using another rom now, so, no problem for me! :)

Hi dude, I saw the thread on 4pda there are a bunch of other (newer) MIUI roms so can you suggest some of them with confirmed GOOD battery life?
5-10% more battery drain compared to stock are a fair price for what we get on MIUI: awesome themes, more features etc..but the rom from this thread is above this threshold for sure.:(

setmov

Dec 5, 2012
Hi dude, I saw the thread on 4pda there are a bunch of other (newer) MIUI roms so can you suggest some of them with confirmed GOOD battery life?
5-10% more battery drain compared to stock are a fair price for what we get on MIUI: awesome themes, more features etc..but the rom from this thread is above this threshold for sure.:(

Hi, sorry for the late reply! I have modified a @jayXzMx s118 rom, no gapps and bloatware + Pureperformances mod!, By now I am very satisfied with it. Battery drain around 2-3% in 12 hours (obviously in stand by)! On the 4pda there is a lot of roms, and every rom ported by @santehmen is stable but have no idea about the battery drain on the newest. You will have to try by yourself.

Last edited:

911-Future_Maker

Jan 5, 2013
Hi, sorry for the late reply! I have modified a @jayXzMx s118 rom, no gapps and bloatware + Pureperformances mod!, By now I am very satisfied with it. Battery drain around 2-3% in 12 hours (obviously in stand by)! On the 4pda there is a lot of roms, and every rom ported by @santehmen is stable but have no idea about the battery drain on the newest. You will have to try by yourself.

Thx! Can you share your mod mate? May be upload to Mega? I was also using the stock rom, but it was the latest v124 and battery life was pretty good. But I'll miss the polished MIUI themes...
I may try the other MIUI roms man like 4.8.8, 4.8.29 and 4.6.27 and will report the results. FYI folks the ROM from this thread is 4.5.16 with kernel version 3.4.39.
I believe it would be extremely useful for a lot of people to know how's the battety life .:p

Last edited:

setmov

Dec 5, 2012
Thx! Can you share your mod mate? May be upload to Mega? I was also using the stock rom, but it was the latest v124 and battery life was pretty good. But I'll miss the polished MIUI themes...
I may try the other MIUI roms man like 4.8.8, 4.8.29 and 4.6.27 and will report the results. FYI folks the ROM from this thread is 4.5.16 with kernel version 3.4.39.
I believe it would be extremely useful for a lot of people to know how's the battety life .:p

Hi, you can find the PurePerformances mod here. About the rom, I am not sure people will appreciate it, since there is no Gapps and Google store. MIUI is beautiful, but since I am more privacy-centered, for me MIUI isn't a good way to go for that matter, but this is just my point of view.

911-Future_Maker

Jan 5, 2013
Hi, you can find the PurePerformances mod here. About the rom, I am not sure people will appreciate it, since there is no Gapps and Google store. MIUI is beautiful, but since I am more privacy-centered, for me MIUI isn't a good way to go for that matter, but this is just my point of view.
Okay...you can flash some gapps zip anytime btw. :)

911-Future_Maker

Jan 5, 2013
I have a great news guys! I flashed MIUI v5 for A850 + V 4.8.8 by santehmen and the battery life is UNBELIEVABLE GOOD!! Some stats:
0.2% p/h with mobile signal active ( i.e. NO in airplane mode)!
Wakelock time for ~24h = 12 min!
Battery from 100% to 98% for one day ( no usage) 2% per /day if no use the phone.
An option for swaping storages, thousand of cool themes, audio FX and more MIUI goodness
The battery keeps these awesome stats even after xposed, Lucky Patcher, some games and more apps installed ( I'm using Greenify as well, so this is helping a bit ;))!
If you want to download I'll upload it to mega, mediafire or firedrive because I can't found the original source from 4pda.ru :D
I'll post screenshots in a day or two!

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamerhew

911-Future_Maker

Jan 5, 2013
Here are the screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-21-15-06-29.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-21-15-06-29.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 647
  • Screenshot_2014-12-21-15-07-11.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-21-15-07-11.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 646

zhairy96

Feb 5, 2016
Hai jayx, I come from Malaysia, I have been used lenovo A850plus for 3 years until now 2016. I Have been try all you ROM,and all ROM from Russian, your rom is preety good and Russian rROM is good to, I love you work jayx, but I can't find the ROM like iI want, I like original ffactory ROM , I need you help jayx, can you tell me where to find original back to factory ROM ,I really b need you help, I don't have money to buy a new android phone, please jayx, help me, please :'(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing MiUi v4.5 for A850+, im not to pro and i am noob, this is the best that i can share for Lenovo A850+/A850p user out there. :D

Warning!!! Make sure u know what u're doing before flashing the rom.
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, broken hearts, or
    * concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
    * choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me
    * for messing up your device, I will point that finger back at you and laugh. */

Whatsup With This Rom?

- Language (CN/EN/RU)
    - ZipAlign
    - Deodexed
    - Ram Optimized (Clean Flash/Install 600mb++ free ram)
    - Remove Bloatware (most of china apps)
    - init.D support.
    - pre-root with superSU
    - Busybox
    - Swap 3G on sim 1 or 2
    - Viper4Android

Created using master shifu dsixda android kitchen.

How to flash :

1-Download rom
    2-Put in your SD
    3-reboot into custom recovery (carliv or cwm)
    4-wipe data, system, cache. (Carliv recovery Just select wipe all pre-install)
    5-select install zip/choose from sdcard
    - ( if error 7 prompted just reboot as it skip assert script... Forgot to delete the script by the way :p )
    6-wipe Dalvik
    7-when done just reboot (takes around 5min on 1st boot)

Bug

- Charging While off phone
    - Wifi Tethering works but other device have slow internet connection
    - Sometime Facebook auto logout but have check with others tester not facing this issue.

ANY OTHER YOU TELL ME.

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://mega.co.nz/#!BYMmTQ6D!19k_ifqDGaMyyekEGn6W7z5m9BlmkR2-n87CtiLmTEE

Credits to
    Russian Porter.
    DSIXDA
    Blindsoul
    and friend who tested the rom.
    reserved for SS
    Thanks for your work...this weekend be installing and test the rom

Greetings from Spain :)
    Hi m8, many thx for the rom! I hope some day our A850+ will get a MIUI v5.
    What means a "Charging While off phone" bug? I understand that the phone doesn't charging while it's off right?

hi.. its charging but the boot/charging image is currupted.. its still charged but not showing the animation correctly..

have port color Os v2.0 will update later..

bluetooth actually cant send apk file.. have test with other file type should be fine..
    Battery FIX

Here is the battery fix while offline charging

How to install:

-Put the package in your SD
    -Reboot into custom recovery (carliv or cwm)
    -Select install zip/choose from sdcard
    -Wipe Dalvik
    -When done reboot

That's it.
    Now, power off your phone and insert charger! You will see the correct charging animation.
    Good luck

Download:
    View attachment Lenovo_Fixed_battery_offline.zip

If you find it useful, hit the "THANKS" button!