[APP] Sim Unlock Free without code

Search This thread

helroz

Jul 3, 2008
Hello,

I made new free app for unlock Galaxy S and his variants.

Galaxy S Unlock

This app need:
Root + Busybox + Active internet connection.

Not work on Docomo, Docomo have nv_data rev 0.400, International Galaxy S have rev 0.800 and rev 1.500

Tested and worked for Galaxy S sold with android 2.1 (for vibrant and captivate this method is the same of this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8983897&postcount=103 compiled in apk)

Tested and worked on Galaxy S sold with android 2.2 in france all new GS sold with android 2.2 must use step 2 for 2.2.

Link to first test:

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/38909-apk-pour-desimlockage-cherche-testeur/

Link to download:

http://perso.numericable.fr/helroz/Perso/Galaxy_S_Unlock.zip

or

chart

For security, save your /efs folder

Step 1 save your /efs folder
Step 2 Unlock your phone in 60 seconds, black screen is normal(get the good step2 for phones sold on 2.1 or 2.2)
Step 3 Built .nv_data.bak (after restart)
And last choice restore /efs folder saved on step 1 if you have any problem.

This is not a final version, test at your risk

photo.png

Edit 07/02/20011:

Unlock method is changed by only "change lock-bytes" because minority phones have random signal problem and several users delete the backup of efs folder and send me a message for help after

Please send a message for inform me if this method work good for phones sold on 2.2

Last edited:

RazvanG

Aug 1, 2010
why the active internet connection ?
just write an apk that will change the lockbit in nv_data.bin and rebuild
it should only need root access

anyway .. a good start

Reactions: pd130 and dafluke24

helroz

Jul 3, 2008
Lockbit is à good idea but with normal unlock nv_data have more changes.

With internet connection, i download my generic unlocked nv_data and i built a real unlocked nv_data.

I have retourn of SGS unlock pro and new nv_data on phone sold with froyo, just Lockbit change make problem with 3g and call.

And my unlocked nv_data are in zip, just 15kb...

Reactions: 4-2ndtwin and Smoky

GMH24

Dec 7, 2010
nice idea, I'm glad somebody develops an app for this issue!

I am currently running 2.2.1, any experience with this FW?

RazvanG

Aug 1, 2010

With internet connection, i download my generic unlocked nv_data and i built a real unlocked nv_data.

I have retourn of SGS unlock pro and new nv_data on phone sold with froyo, just Lockbit change make problem with 3g and call.

I can send you the proper nv_data.bin template file File attached .. now you can include it in your apk and like this, your program will have to extract the imei from original nv_data.bin and after, insert it into the template and then replace it in efs (also deleting the md5 in the process).

One click job and still no internet connection

FULLY Tested on 2.2 and 2.2.1 (stock/factory 2.2 / 2.2.1 and also 2.2 / 2.2.1 upgraded from 2.1)

PS: Add an input box so one can chose a new NCK and Freeze code for later re-locking by code for warranty *7465625*638*# and like this, they won't need any app to re-lock it since they have the code the phone accepts ;)

Attachments

• RAZ_proper_nv_data_unlocked_template.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 7,295
Last edited:

helroz

Jul 3, 2008
I don't need you for have à good nv_data for unlock.

I unlock I9000 since september and my method is à reference of all other.

My choice for download is just a choice.

And my 2 unlocked nv_data was made with a normal unlock method. After i change just a imei and product code.

And for relock for garanty, just reinsert efs save of step1 and it's good.

Last edited:

RazvanG

Aug 1, 2010
I don't need you for have à good nv_data for unlock.

I unlock I9000 since september and my method is à reference of all other.

My chose for download is just a choice.

And my 2 unlocked nv_data was made with a normal unlock method. After i change just a imei and product code.

as you wish .. but I was ready to help

and please, next time don't start the whole "I unlock since september" .. you should know better who unlocked the SGS first

Last edited:

grsgs

Dec 21, 2010
Heverlee
Helroz, your technique that you proposed was a hell of an idea, think this is just a program that compiles everything ! Anyway, big thumbs for your good job, ur method was the only one that helped me unlock my SFR Galaxy S !

Again, Thx

Last edited:

helroz

Jul 3, 2008
Not better but my method work and was invisible if phone goes to repair.

I made the same files if this is unlocked with the code.

Last edited:
Reactions: coradux

spam196

Jan 9, 2011
Man you saved my life :D, was trying to unlock with everything and nothing
im on froyo 2.2 from Bell Galaxy S Vibrant, did it twice and second time work like a charm.

Merci beaucoup mon ami!

helroz

Jul 3, 2008
RazvanG, your proper nv_data unlock réf, This is Not the mine ???

I see my mods in. (imei, unfreeze,simunloc,productcode...) This mods made by me i have this file in my computer, because i have made this file.

Rixsta

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2010
Nottingham
Stupid question...but how can you tell if its worked without putting another sim card in...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

bigbang1992

Nov 29, 2010
Excellent, je galérais pour le desimlock j'ai lancé ton appli sans trop y croire et pouf, plus besoin de menacer Orange pour le code de desimlock.

Un grand merci.

RazvanG

Aug 1, 2010
RazvanG, your proper nv_data unlock réf, This is Not the mine ???

I see my mods in. (imei, unfreeze,simunloc,productcode...) This mods made by me i have this file in my computer, because i have made this file.

The attached file is HEXed and :confused: extracted from a proper-unlocked 2.1 to 2.2 using codes provided, based on IMEI.

If your solution uses the same file structure, than is it good to go.

Just add it to your apk (yes, it will be 2 MB bigger) but won't need an internet connection at all and also, add an input box for the user so one can chose its own NCK and/or Unfreeze (and like this, will be able to re-lock it without a backup of the original /efs)

helroz

Jul 3, 2008
^^

No need 2mb, if i zip files, just need 30kb (I use 2 differents nv_data unlocked).

I work for automatic selection of good nv_data version for unlock (new nv_data is not compatible with old) this is a reason for sold on 2.1 or 2.2, but now i have lots of problems for read a version extracted in a .txt file and made a comparator. (this is my future update).

For simlock and unfreeze keys, this is à bad idea, i made this on .jar file on windows and i sent a confusion. I have message of user: why is the code?

Efs save is simply and have original files.

For download or make files in apk, i like download, i have an admob and admob don't work offline. One day....perhaps

I'm not very good for made apk but it's work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I made new free app for unlock Galaxy S and his variants.

Galaxy S Unlock

This app need:
    Root + Busybox + Active internet connection.

Not work on Docomo, Docomo have nv_data rev 0.400, International Galaxy S have rev 0.800 and rev 1.500

Tested and worked for Galaxy S sold with android 2.1 (for vibrant and captivate this method is the same of this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8983897&postcount=103 compiled in apk)

Tested and worked on Galaxy S sold with android 2.2 in france all new GS sold with android 2.2 must use step 2 for 2.2.

Link to first test:

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/38909-apk-pour-desimlockage-cherche-testeur/

Link to download:

http://perso.numericable.fr/helroz/Perso/Galaxy_S_Unlock.zip

or

chart

For security, save your /efs folder

Step 1 save your /efs folder
    Step 2 Unlock your phone in 60 seconds, black screen is normal(get the good step2 for phones sold on 2.1 or 2.2)
    Step 3 Built .nv_data.bak (after restart)
    And last choice restore /efs folder saved on step 1 if you have any problem.

This is not a final version, test at your risk

photo.png

Edit 07/02/20011:

Unlock method is changed by only "change lock-bytes" because minority phones have random signal problem and several users delete the backup of efs folder and send me a message for help after

Please send a message for inform me if this method work good for phones sold on 2.2
    If the phone was sold with Android 2.1 and upgraded to 2.2 with Kies witch step 2 i will chose? Thx.

Chose for 2.1
    why the active internet connection ?
    just write an apk that will change the lockbit in nv_data.bin and rebuild
    it should only need root access

anyway .. a good start

It's work on 2.2.1 i have good returns.

But the must important is original version of Android 2.1 or 2.2 for step 2.