[ROM] The Dude's Cupcake1.3RC2 [AOSP + ADP1.5] [2009-06-19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

esnapz

Jan 8, 2009
so far so good. I can make a call, send sms and mms. Google sync worked for my contacts.

The calendar is not working for me. All I see is the header ex. April 2009 sun-fri, but that's all the rest of the screen is black. It happens on every mode.. day, week and month. If I click manage it crashes.

lexi1986

Sep 30, 2007
Zeist
Wow at least i have android in Dutch now, so far so good i like this rom. Calender is working here and also syncing with gmail is working great. Wifi is working and also the auto rotate is working much better.

Thanks for this Rom :) i Like it

Edit:

Calender is black indeed, but the calender widget is working.

esnapz

Jan 8, 2009
tried apps2sd, didn't work. Tried the normal way and busybox wasn't found. Then I tried the busybox on sd method and I'm stuck at the android screen. Wiping now, will try again in a few.

kaobiore

Jan 1, 2009
calender can be fixed by using attached apk (remove .zip)!
this is from a build which i've done 2 days ago (cupcake sources).

replace it with adb like this:

# adb remount
# adb push Calendar.apk /system/app/.

I can also confirm that downloads from market are working!

Attachments

• Calendar.apk.zip
    294 KB · Views: 116

kaobiore

Jan 1, 2009
To get "Wifi Tether for Root Users" running ... do the following:

# adb shell
# cd /system/bin
# cat sh >> su
# chmod 4755 su

Install "Wifi Tether for Root Users" ... voila :)

MattyMatt5481

Jan 24, 2009
I'm confused, with these roms, is it just impossible to import all the apps that are in the normal build? I need amazon mp3, myfaves, etc, and they're all missing. I tried to import the apps by copying them from the jf build, but the new build won't let me install them

xyrcncp

Feb 2, 2009
D.C. Metro
I prefer the G build. That's just me and yes, I tried the H build before, so I don't need the "H-build is better sermon". I do recognize that the H builds have some parts that are nice, but overall, the G build suited me best. The only thing I think I remember liking from the H build was the camera, the vk didn't really do it for me.

Although at the end, whatever build is complete and stable will be the one that people, myself included, will use.

I do like the option of choosing what keyboard to use though =)

HeartOFHatred

Jan 28, 2009
Ogden
Flashed this ROM this morning. You said it had both HTC and Google VK, im only seeing the Google one and it doesnt have auto correction either :(

MattyMatt5481

Jan 24, 2009
so how do you push apps to the phone, i copied all the apps from my phone to my sd card, i wanna do this upgrade, but the apps which are not included in this build, i really wanna push them, like my previous post says it is amazon mp3, myfaves, and do we have any word whether or not mybackup works?

K

korndub

I prefer the G build. That's just me and yes, I tried the H build before, so I don't need the "H-build is better sermon". I do recognize that the H builds have some parts that are nice, but overall, the G build suited me best. The only thing I think I remember liking from the H build was the camera, the vk didn't really do it for me.

Although at the end, whatever build is complete and stable will be the one that people, myself included, will use.

I do like the option of choosing what keyboard to use though =)
i concur. i prefer the G build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Force closes

I have the upgraded to the 1.5 software and when i press the phone button to make a call, answer a call, access my contacts i get a force close every time is there anything i can do besides downgrade?