DROID RAZR HD XT926 Firmwares SuperThread

Search This thread

Pzyduck

Nov 8, 2010
La Rioja
FIRMWARE TEAM proudly presents "DROID RAZR HD XT926 firmwares Superthread"!

!!!USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
ALL FIRMWARES ARE UNLOCKED. FLASHING A FIRMWARE WILL NOT UNLOCK YOUR PHONE!!!

!ALL FILES ARE OEM MOTOROLA!

DROID RAZR HD XT926

Branding: Verizon USA
Version: 7.7.1Q-144_VQW_S3-34 FULL
Android Version: 4.0.4
Bootloader Version: N/A
Webtop version: WT-3.0.0
Requires RSD Lite 6.0
DOWNLOAD

How to request for a firmware:
Submit the following files (using adb pull):
/system/default.prop
/system/build.prop
MSU.txt of Motorola Software Update (You only need the version of Flex)

Configuration > About phone > Webtop version
NOTE: I only MIGHT find that firmware or newer version of it.

Total Credits to "Firmware TEAM"

Last edited:

jntdroid

Feb 16, 2011
DFW, TX
You guys are great - just exchanged the M for the Maxx HD and lo and behold, this thread is already here. :)

edit: I'm assuming the Maxx HD has the same firmware as the regular HD - like the Maxx and original Razr... maybe I shouldn't assume though??

edit 2: If I just looked a little harder I could've seen that they're clearly identical systems... thanks again

Last edited:

ajm144k

Mar 13, 2008
I have searched here, Google, etc and can't find Moto Android (De)packer 1.4 anywhere. Can anyone post it here?

SolidSol

Sep 10, 2009
Hello.
Sorry for my maybe stupid qustion. I'm new in rom flashing. I have tried to study related thread, but I did not found an answer.
I have the problem with installing this ROM via recovery mode - the error message is that the package is no signed.
Could you please help on this?

Thanks in advance.

SolidSol

Sep 10, 2009
Hi I think you need rsdlite 6.0

Envoyé depuis mon XT925 avec Tapatalk

I have tried to use rsdlite 6.0 and 6.1.4 but both failed on the stage switching to fastboot mode.
Phone is switched to fastboot, but rsdlite 6.0 waits several minutes and then says that failed.
rsdlite 6.1.4 says without waiting "Failed flashing process. Unknown fastboot command. (getvar)"

In fact my version of XT926 is developers one (not for sale). It has some developers firmware with release date Apr 11 2012.
This frimware is very unstable, that's why I want to upgrade it. Maybe due to this a have problems with usual method of upgrade.

Does any body have ideas how to make the upgrade?

jntdroid

Feb 16, 2011
DFW, TX
For what it's worth, no matter what version of rsdlite I've used, I've had to remove the getvar commands from the xml files to get them to work - I'm on XT926, but sounds similar.

Reactions: DssTrainer

SmgHunter

Aug 5, 2011
RSD Lite continues saying Failed Flash Process. unknown Flashboot Command. Im trying to get it to boot by reinstalling the factory firmware. Please Help me

W00fah

Jul 15, 2012
San Diego
Br-r--r-r-r. Once again: I did not found any XML file. Is anybody know how to do this upgrade?

When you extract the rar with the firmware, there is an xml called "VZW_XT926_4.0.4-7.7.1Q-144_VQW_S3-34-25_CFC". Its the last file in the folder. Im going to try deleting the getvar part and ill get back with results.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Try the actual XML file itself:<step var="max-download-size" operation="getvar"/> I found that in the XML file. If you can get this to work, Could you give me the working file?

I got the flash working. Just not finished it. I took out those two lines. If you like i can post or send a dropbox link for the xml file.

SolidSol

Sep 10, 2009
Sorry. I've missed it.
I have deleted 2 lines with getvar from the xml file, but the result is the same.
Any othere suggestion?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRMWARE TEAM proudly presents "DROID RAZR HD XT926 firmwares Superthread"!

!!!USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
    ALL FIRMWARES ARE UNLOCKED. FLASHING A FIRMWARE WILL NOT UNLOCK YOUR PHONE!!!

!ALL FILES ARE OEM MOTOROLA!

DROID RAZR HD XT926

Branding: Verizon USA
    Version: 7.7.1Q-144_VQW_S3-34 FULL
    Android Version: 4.0.4
    Bootloader Version: N/A
    Webtop version: WT-3.0.0
    Requires RSD Lite 6.0
    DOWNLOAD

How to request for a firmware:
    Submit the following files (using adb pull):
    /system/default.prop
    /system/build.prop
    MSU.txt of Motorola Software Update (You only need the version of Flex)

Configuration > About phone > Webtop version
    NOTE: I only MIGHT find that firmware or newer version of it.

Total Credits to "Firmware TEAM"
    For what it's worth, no matter what version of rsdlite I've used, I've had to remove the getvar commands from the xml files to get them to work - I'm on XT926, but sounds similar.
    I've had to remove the getvar commands from the xml files to get them to work.

Which xml files do you mean? I did not found any in ROM archive or in RSD folder.
    Which xml files do you mean? I did not found any in ROM archive or in RSD folder.

Try the actual XML file itself:<step var="max-download-size" operation="getvar"/> I found that in the XML file. If you can get this to work, Could you give me the working file?