Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Needs Improvement.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Well, I've seen better than these.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

amit.lohar

Hi amit. I'm sorry I didn't understand you properly. Can you rephrase your question please?

sorry for bad english!
we have hTC_bootup.zip & htc_downanimation.zip ...so i need to use quitly rooted animation...which has 3 parts [ 3 folders ]..so how do i use quitly rooted???...
like i have to make zip wid d above names n paste those 3 folders in both d zip files?

(hope u got me)

mmk.dr

Oct 3, 2012
Hyderabad
sorry for bad english!
we have hTC_bootup.zip & htc_downanimation.zip ...so i need to use quitly rooted animation...which has 3 parts [ 3 folders ]..so how do i use quitly rooted???...
like i have to make zip wid d above names n paste those 3 folders in both d zip files?

(hope u got me)

Yep I got it. You can use the Quietly Rooted zip either while booting up your phone or while booting down. So, hTC_bootup.zip is for booting up and htc_downanimation.zip is while booting down. So, change the name of the downloaded bootanimation zip to whichever you want. Don't open the zip. Just change the name and replace it.

Reactions: amit.lohar

amit.lohar

Yep I got it. You can use the Quietly Rooted zip either while booting up your phone or while booting down. So, hTC_bootup.zip is for booting up and htc_downanimation.zip is while booting down. So, change the name of the downloaded bootanimation zip to whichever you want. Don't open the zip. Just change the name and replace it.

okay got it..either i can use it for boot up or shtdown...
what if i paste in both d zips :confused: :p

azu89

Oct 13, 2012
unable to replace bootanimation file

im unable to replace bootanimation.zip with existing file in system/media
it says copy task failed as its read only file system. im using the bootanimations provided by you in the thread.
pls guide:confused:

mmk.dr

Oct 3, 2012
Hyderabad
im unable to replace bootanimation.zip with existing file in system/media
it says copy task failed as its read only file system. im using the bootanimations provided by you in the thread.
pls guide:confused:

We'll you've to give RW rights to your File Explorer.. I guess its in RO mode now. RO is read-only and RW of course means you can write (add, delete, edit, replace) too.

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: azu89

azu89

Oct 13, 2012
We'll you've to give RW rights to your File Explorer.. I guess its in RO mode now. RO is read-only and RW of course means you can write (add, delete, edit, replace) too.

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

okay thank you for the reply.,I understood it but how can I give RW rights? i mean i provided the file explorer superuser permissions....what should i now do?

Sumit Khuha

Sep 29, 2013
I lost my media folder....:confused:
And can someone tell me how to increase the root memory??

Attachments

• 1390795827272.jpg
    1390795827272.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 83

Top Liked Posts