[ROM][WWE][28.01.2009]BLACKSTONE WM6.1 V07 (PV) - Build 20769.1.4.5 - pdaviet.net

Search This thread

victoradjei

Nov 8, 2004
Good ROM

This is a reslly smooth ROM. Itchy fingers as usual on a Saturday. fpund so far that the direction pad on keyboard actually zooms in and out when pressed left and right, instead of scrolling. I did not check this behaviou on pther ROMS though. Otherwise this feels like another good rom

iSlaker

Apr 9, 2008
London & Rio de Janeiro
when someone comes up with a problem it is quite hard to identify its real source as just after flashing we already start installing apps and tweaking the whole thing to match our taste, however...

as i was away from the forum for a while i missed V03 so I jumped from V02 to V04 and been using V05 for a couple of days. V04 on my HD was showing a very annoying behaviour: when typing a text using Phone Pad and T9 enabled it would freeze for about 10 to 15 seconds then carry on as normal. Had to put up with that as I was abroad and using my phone as GPS receiver (didn't want to go through the hassle of setting everything up again)

V05 since flash has crashed twice. during normal usage. once when i was just reading text messages and again when i tapped the Customize Tabs options.

i just hate the black dialer and slider and will get rid of it as soon as i flash V06.

even with these little probs, these are the cooked roms i would go for. let's help make it more popular, folks, please.

JLowe

Jun 22, 2007
Yes, Opera really sucks. Also I have the freezing issue with V05.
Nevertheless, the Rom is really fast and stable.
Perhaps it's possible to make a Rom without these unstable Opera, or with an old version.

iSlaker

Apr 9, 2008
London & Rio de Janeiro
i had this crashing problem with Opera on V06 but it was just the first time I ran it, never again. same thing happened on the V05.

anyone has any cab I could install to get rid of this black dialer. this high contrast thing is more for visually impaired people.

it's incredible how all phamquang's roms have all the same thing: the annoying SMS contacts are always there and they'll never go, no matter what you tweak, no matter what settings you change.

tomorrow:
1) buy milk
2) call Acer and see when they gonna send my laptop back
3) download a kitchen and learn to cook my own roms.

iSlaker

Apr 9, 2008
London & Rio de Janeiro
i reinstall Opera for blackstone and works. To change the black dialer

Default Clock: http://xdaforums.com/show...&postcount=244

Default Dialer: http://xdaforums.com/show...2&postcount=31

says page not found on second link.
for the clock, i found this thread about this guy saying what he had/had not in is hd and there was some cabs for the same clock but with a transparent glass background, really cool. and another cab to remove the curtains.

for those having problems with Opera (mine just crashed again, and i was just checking rendering times) I suggest using Iris (www.torchmobile.com) it's just amazing. i've started a thread about it and someone replied with some points. this person claims that it does not render page as fast as opera - but i think it does, and it also doesn't fit the text on screen when you zoom in. this is correct, but Opera does that but not flawlessly. It will not be centralized or even overflowing... my main point is: why use a browser you'll have to remove the back of your phone to press a little red button and get everything working again at the cost of time and battery?

guys, give Iris a go. it's just amazing. i am really happy with it.

Iris thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=473739

PanNet

Feb 16, 2006
Here and There
Hi,
Here is ver 06:
http://rapidshare.com/files/184330771/BLACKSTONE__1_19_831_06__B20769.rar

I didn't check yet :)

ROM 1.19.831.06 CHO HTC TouchHD

=== CE OS 5.2.20769 Build 20769.1.4.5 ===

Phiên bản V06, ROM đầu năm 2009 dành cho HTC TouchHD (Blackstone):
- Dựa trên cơ sở Ship ROM phiên bản HK 1.19.831.
- Thay đổi Core 20769 Aku 1.4.5 được port từ ROM Ship Touch HD (TQ).
- Storage và RAM có thông số đảm bảo như bản V05.
- Sử dụng DialPad màu đen của tác giả Camel (WiKi).
- Giữ nguyên chức năng hiển thị PIN như các phiên bản cũ.
- Phiên bản V06 chỉ chứa phần OS.
Thay đổi các version mới của OEM như sau:
Trích dẫn:DShow 2_00_081113_0
EnlargeStartMenu 1_2_35587_1
HTCGesture 1_0_30346_2
Album 2_5_18204127_2
TaskManager 2_1_35359_1

Được lấy từ phiên bản Touch HD mới nhất.

Các thông số sau khi Up ROM:
- Storage tổng hơn 357Mb
- RAM trống trên 135Mb
- Nếu với những ai chỉ quan tâm tới giao diện và số lượng ứng dụng thì V05 và V06 sẽ không có gì khác nhau, bởi chúng trên ***g 1 cơ sở.
Tuy nhiên bản V06 đã được thay đổi OS mới ***g khá nhiều thay đổi version các ứng dụng mới hơn.
Hy vọng với V06 sẽ ổn định hơn.

Pass: PhamQuang

Last edited:

miki1971

Jul 21, 2007
sorry I am not very good in computers look in this thread at post #71 for original dialer and white clock

ROBLANS

Mar 21, 2008
Rotterdam
BLACKSTONE WM6.1 V07 - Build 20769.1.4.5 (UPDATE)

Out now from official source (PDAVIET), thanks to PhamQuang :D

ROM 1.19.831.07 CHO HTC TouchHD

=== CE OS 5.2.20769 Build 20769.1.4.5 ===

See 1st post regarding V07

Last edited:

gpaunescu

May 19, 2007
Really he's doing the best ROM; before I had use his ROM's for Touch Cruise and were the best.

bruno18

Jan 11, 2008
PQ ROM and IE 6

I totally agree that his ROM are the good among many of the best ROMs. During my own tries with his versions, I have a concern: why does he still not integrate IE 6 into the ROM? IE 6 now is absolutely better than its older version and Opera in some case, it should be considered to put into the ROM. I've raised my concern to him on the thread in PDAViet and been waiting for his reply :D Hope to see that IE 6 on PQ ROM or have to wait until Win6.5 and IE 8:eek:

miki1971

Jul 21, 2007
Am facut e a patra oara cand il instalez. Iar dialerul e absolut tampit

I do is the fourth time I install. And the dialer is absolutely stupid

audscott

Feb 15, 2008
Seattle, WA
I totally agree that his ROM are the good among many of the best ROMs. During my own tries with his versions, I have a concern: why does he still not integrate IE 6 into the ROM? IE 6 now is absolutely better than its older version and Opera in some case, it should be considered to put into the ROM. I've raised my concern to him on the thread in PDAViet and been waiting for his reply :D Hope to see that IE 6 on PQ ROM or have to wait until Win6.5 and IE 8:eek:

We each have our own preference resulting in the differences in the ROM versions we are fortunate to enjoy.

Personally I don't like PIE. The Opera version in PhamQuang's V7 is the fastest yet! It may not do video, but YouTube and media players step up for that.

sumitescp

Jul 17, 2007
Leicester
I have sold my blackstone 1 week ago and was using my diamond untill now. But ordered another HD as I feel that nothing is better than this big blackstone.

Anyways I have updated the 1st post to V07. Download, Flash and nJoy.