Win6.5.x Cores (23541,23563,216xx, 2190x) with ARA Support

Search This thread

thomas01_58

Jun 10, 2005
Chennai
Feed Back

Hi,
Have Flashed your Jade_V1_ARA Rom .
I like the concept having the stabilty of the 6.1 Orignal Rom ,with functionability of the 6.5.5 ,especially ease of usage .
However I think there is still is lot of work to be done.The system seem to hang quite often and only a soft re set seems to be the solution.I am going to try your other Rom to see if its any better.
I wonder if its possible for you to make a "Lite" rom with the same concept.After I finish with my "personal customization" I have hardly have 20MB of Storage memory left.
Over all I think its a good idea,and with a little modifications ,it should turn out to be a very good rom.
Thanks once again,for all your effort.
Will keep you posted on any problems that I might have.
Regards,
Thomas

mua30

Sep 27, 2008
Amman
New build is ready now, support more arabic functionality, just want to wait to check if i can make bilingual interface, also to modify more oem packages, and may rewrite some dlls like I did with OPAL.

PPL who agreed to remove all manila and switch to SPB Shell pls advise, also you can gave more hints and topics that could help me to build more powerful build.

Thx...:cool:

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
i tried v2 std arabic ... it is very good till now the only bugs for me are the vibration on taping close and start menu .... and obex inbox didn't work
any help please

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
there is big problem .... resco explorer not working on this rom is works in part of the screen ... i need help for this problem please ... it is big problem for me

mua30

Sep 27, 2008
Amman
i still have this problem with resco explorer 2010 ... it dosen't fit to screen .... and i cant live without resco explorer so any help in this problem

Pal, Its not problem of my rom, its problem of 6.5.x branches which had buttom bar instead of top bar, like COM2.

Anyway, i had read somewhere for a solution for resco problem, i will search and upload fix for u, so smile man :)

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
Pal, Its not problem of my rom, its problem of 6.5.x branches which had buttom bar instead of top bar, like COM2.

Anyway, i had read somewhere for a solution for resco problem, i will search and upload fix for u, so smile man :)

i know .. your rom is amazing i really like it as it is light and look like original htc roms ...... about resco explorer i searched and found e-native position fix but it didn't work for me ..... so if there is any other solution i will be thankful ...... and thanks again for the rom

mua30

Sep 27, 2008
Amman
i know .. your rom is amazing i really like it as it is light and look like original htc roms ...... about resco explorer i searched and found e-native position fix but it didn't work for me ..... so if there is any other solution i will be thankful ...... and thanks again for the rom

in order to resolve these issues and run resco download this file http://www.box.net/shared/0cv72i0ctx,
choose automatic fix 6.5.3, and automatic detect and window child.

This until i find final solution, although i hate this solution, may be i will go to programming. :(

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
in order to resolve these issues and run resco download this file http://www.box.net/shared/0cv72i0ctx,
choose automatic fix 6.5.3, and automatic detect and window child.

This until i find final solution, although i hate this solution, may be i will go to programming. :(

thanks for your help ..... but i will use the file explorer .... and i tried to contact resco for this problem with 6.5.x windows mobile devices and i will wait for any other solution .... thanks again

mua30

Sep 27, 2008
Amman
thanks for your help ..... but i will use the file explorer .... and i tried to contact resco for this problem with 6.5.x windows mobile devices and i will wait for any other solution .... thanks again

I am uploading new rom V2 Com 2, this will end ur suffer with resco, hence new COMs needs a lot of work.

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
I am uploading new rom V2 Com 2, this will end ur suffer with resco, hence new COMs needs a lot of work.

thanks a lot i will try it soon ..... but what do you mean by a lot of work ?????
and about resco they told me that they are already developing it for wm 6.5.x and it will be ready soon

mua30

Sep 27, 2008
Amman
thanks a lot i will try it soon ..... but what do you mean by a lot of work ?????
and about resco they told me that they are already developing it for wm 6.5.x and it will be ready soon

Its not a matter just of resco explorer, Win 6.5.x should be compatible with older GUI Apps, but not this what happened

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
the link of v2 com2 removed after i downloaded it ... is there any problem with the rom , cause i will try it tomorrow ???????????

mua30

Sep 27, 2008
Amman
No Bro, its top start menu.

Buttom Start menu will start work on it after a while, hence i need to debug some DLLs, I am not working to resolve the issue of PhoneCanvas Call log or Incoming call dialog just, i wanna fix the whole issue. so be patient

Thx :rolleyes:

drmidoo

Jul 11, 2009
Cairo
i am using v2 com2 now ... it is so perfect for me ... i like it very much tanks a lot you are the best

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Brothers & Pals,

I had the honor to make some roms and share with u, but unfortunately i may stop working on these roms, hence i may change my mobile soon. Have good day & fun.:eek: