Official (real official from Samsung) 5.1.1 coming

Search This thread

Fuerte11

Apr 11, 2015
realtytoday
com
/articles/41506/20151008/android-5-1-1-lollipop-final-ota-update-for-samsung-galaxy-s2-could-be-this-month.htm
Android 5.1.1 Lollipop final over-the-air (OTA) upgrade will be rolled out to Samsung Galaxy S2 handsets. It will arrive this year with security patches and performance enhancements.

Samsung Galaxy S2 devices, both under the mobile carriers and unlocked version, are expected to get the final OTA report on the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop upgrade in December or October. While it may appear unlikely for a few that a device run presently Jelly Bean will receive the upgrade, a lot of analysts are convinced of the likelihood as a few Samsung mid-range and older devices have been getting Lollipop's official software edition by a string of upgrades in September, iUSB Preface reported.
Is this for real?

TrueHD

Jun 9, 2010
Minsk
Will it be available for S2 HD? (SGH-i757M)
It would be cool becouse there is no lolipop ROM for our devise and all KitKats lag pretty much. Despite the devise has faster hardware than original S2. It's just lacks good software development, unfortunately.

bixi

Dec 16, 2013
Imho isn't true...I hope but i don't believe

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

Janfi_FR

Aug 24, 2011
Rognac (13)
It's so funny...

Sammy has not released 5.1.1 update for the previous "flashship" Galaxy S5, not corrected stagefright, and don't care about i9100 since several years...

GreekDragon

Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2014
Volos, Greece
aicp-rom.com
Is not even get official 5.1.1 ... the support for this devices ended up before 2-3 years.. so no official
but guys.. touchwiz Lollipop for old device like s2 is like the expensive car without the wheels.... But custom roms for s2 is pretty good.

Ντε καψω την Μπουφαν Ρε μέσω tapatalk

evyatarla

Jan 27, 2015
i dont know what did you do to you i9100

Maybe. I have CM 12.1 nightly and it is mostly OK, except that Bluetooth is still broken, like it has been in 5.x all the time. The last stable CM that has working Bluetooth is SlimSaber 4.4.4.

my S2 works fine, including the bluetooth and all.
now i'm on the latest CM and it's all goooood