iberry Auxus CoreX8 3G Mobile data connection issue in standby mode

Search This thread

hifitech11

May 11, 2014
iberry Auxus CoreX8 3G Mobile data connection issue in stand by mode. when tablet is on stand by mode mobile data gets disconnected automatically , and when i wake up the tablet it wont connect to mobile data . i have to manually turn off and turn on to get mobile data connection to get mobile data connected .

Roni045

May 12, 2014
Hey i did some research apparently the HUAWEI Ultra Stick E1220 goes to sleep when the tablet enters stand by mode.This same modem is also used in laptops and has the same problem when the laptops go into sleep mode.Unlike the wifi modem which works in sleep mode this modem turns off as a power saver setting .Hope there is some update to fix this but i doubt

hifitech11

May 11, 2014
509a2358669

Hey i did some research apparently the HUAWEI Ultra Stick E1220 goes to sleep when the tablet enters stand by mode.This same modem is also used in laptops and has the same problem when the laptops go into sleep mode.Unlike the wifi modem which works in sleep mode this mode turns off as a power saver setting .Hope there is some update to fix this but i doubt

thanks for reply , yes its turn on the model but you can still receive call and text message even your tablet is on sleep mode ,but data connection just get disconnected and you have to manually turn on or off to get in back online . or in other case if u recieve a call tablets wakes up and even data connection gets connected automatically.