Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lochNESSIE

Feb 12, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
The only thing is that it's too heavy for the 2gb variant, imo. After 2 days of usage the available RAM goes down to a mere 400-500 MB.
This is one of the smoothest and most stable ROMs otherwise

prismaservice

Mar 6, 2019
I have tried a pixel experience about 5 months ago and after 3-4 weeks i started getting annoying advertisements in the main screen and i figured out they were coming from the launcher. Anyone else had the same problem ?

mahekvora1997

Feb 27, 2018
Question, should i flash this or the caf edition?
This is CAF edition. Refer google to find difference between CAF and normal roms. It depends on the user needs on which rom they should flash

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I have tried a pixel experience about 5 months ago and after 3-4 weeks i started getting annoying advertisements in the main screen and i figured out they were coming from the launcher. Anyone else had the same problem ?
Not a problem for me in this rom

Reactions: prismaservice

AL.XP15_

Nov 26, 2018
Cirebon
Redmi 9 Power
Every i flash android 9.0 my joox mod cant play offline song why? But with oreo its normal. If app issue please help me what joox mod app which compatible with androi 9.0? Thx
Sorry my english ver bad

pankajkh

Aug 21, 2017
The Latest Update released on 20190309 removes the Gcam Mod present in the phone. Any Link To That ?

miruntag

Nov 5, 2018
Aix-en-Provence
Hi,
Thanks for this development.
I had an issue using the CAF edition.
My phone was not able to connect with the data connection.

Using the non-caf edition, it works.
Using the non-caf edition, I had another issues. When I switched between Wifi en hotspot wifi, the UI crashed sometimes.
And the assistant is not able to understand the name of the contact, and ask every time to repeat it,when you try to ask to it to send a message.

sidhrth89

Nov 22, 2014
I cant install magisk..i try 5 time and also tried patch boot img..can anybpdy help??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190313-012051.png
    Screenshot_20190313-012051.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 505

szentmik

Mar 8, 2019
It worked for me.

First uninstall Magisk Manager apk in android.
Than go into recovery and flash magisk 18.1 zip.
Than reboot into android again and install magisk manager apk.

@vinit@

Nov 8, 2015
The only thing is that it's too heavy for the 2gb variant, imo. After 2 days of usage the available RAM goes down to a mere 400-500 MB.
This is one of the smoothest and most stable ROMs otherwise

It also happened to me. The process named "wifi" takes more than 1GB of ram.
[Solution]
If you have rooted phone then
Kill that process from terminal and you are good to go.. ??
Have a good day...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts