Putting music on TS

Search This thread

Gino R

Mar 12, 2014
Could someone give me an idea the easiest way to load music onto my Truesmart? Thanks for any help I can get on this.. Gene

porzerwolle

May 9, 2009
Cologne
You can use "Airdroid" to copy your files (music, pics, vids) wirelessly to your TS.

Airdroid is available in PlayStore. I patched my TS with Gapps so I have the store on my device.

cdrom1028

Jul 22, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
plus.google.com
Patch it first or install Dees BT ROM.

Connect it to your PC and select mass storage mode.

Copy music to the "Music" folder on your device

The only thing I can add to this is if you have added the SDCARD.
I use RDIO, On the login screen you can point the storage to a custom location, like maybe a folder on the sdcard..
I have over 1000 songs synced from Rdio plus all my Podcasts that are synced automatically using BeyondPod. wether you
manage your own stuff (drag and drop over usb) our use a service (RDIO, Spotify, Play Music, etc) I recommend you consider the extra storage.

Jan 30, 2014
I don't have bluetooth on my computer, so I tried airdroid. I never had a problem with airdroid on my HP touchpad tablet, but for some reason I could not get it to load to my truesmart. I ended up paying under $2 for wifi file transfer pro. The interface is easy to use and I copied about 12GB of music to my truesmart in about an hour over my wifi network.

Last edited:

Len Meahan

Apr 10, 2014
Another wireless option (free)

I use ES File Explorer to move all kinds of files all over the place wirelessly, whether on computers on my Wifi network (LAN) or in the cloud.

Jarocks

Jan 31, 2011
I use Media Monkey and USB Mass Storage mode (mtp is buggy and unreliable). Also Spotify in offline mode works great, or online mode if you have 3G and get good reception in your area.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Patch it first or install Dees BT ROM.

Connect it to your PC and select mass storage mode.

Copy music to the "Music" folder on your device