[FIX-BT-A2DP][32A/B][08/26/2009]liba2dp.so(53.14 K)+libA2DP.so(9.12K)

Search This thread

ricardomega

Jan 5, 2009
Krakow (Poland)
Hello all,

I started this thread as I was testing myhero v1.0.0 and my BT doesn't plays music and on the myhero v0.1.0 it plays...
I've found on the folder root/system/lib 2 OS files for the A2DP, the liba2dp.so (53.14 K) and the libA2DP.so (9.12K) on the version that works!!! An the one that was missing on the version who doesn't work was the smaller one!!! In all you can also find the file libbluetooth.so and the liba2dp.so that they are mandatory for the your ROM starting...

Always use the Astro Explorer, Root Explorer or any other explorer and check the file system of your device to check what is the file missing.

Code:
adb remount
adb push libA2DP.so /system/lib/

-- or/and --

adb push liba2dp2.so /system/lib/

It was informed that the media by Bluetooth was working on Hero ROM's (32A and 32B too)!!

ATTENTION: In some ROM's the libA2DP.so is already there, as the liba2dp2.so too, like the myhero v.1.1.2 based on a Modaco's ROM, in this one, the files were there but the libA2DP.so had a different size. On this ROM the A2DP issue was fixed substituting the files. This also MAY be what is happening on other ROM's!

Thanks to all from making everything possible!
TOGETHER WE CAN EVERYTHING!!.

My best regards to all community..

Last update on 09/19/2009

Attachments

• liba2dp2.zip
    29.4 KB · Views: 593
  • libA2DP.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
Reactions: mohsin931

ryoojin83

worked for me! I will add the the ROM thread too

edit: I lied, you added it there already.

edit2: just push the small file to the device and music will work again (if you haven't already)

adb remount

Last edited:

ryoojin83

No renaming,
linux is case sensitive (as far as I know) and both files (liba2dp.so and libA2DP.so) were in the MyHero v0.1.0 ROM and BT was working.

I just pushed the missing file to MyHero v1.0.0 and bt was working again.
Completely possible that liba2dp.so is unrequired, I will pull it and see what happens.

EDIT: Ugh... I deleted liba2dp.so and rebooted, got stuck on initial splash screen... push the file back via the recovery mode, and I am STILL getting stuck at the initial screen...wtf... SIGH

Last edited:

ricardomega

Jan 5, 2009
Krakow (Poland)
worked for me! I will add the the ROM thread too

edit: I lied, you added it there already.

edit2: just push the small file to the device and music will work again (if you haven't already)

adb remount

Hi.. :D

Great news than, I just wake up I'll flash it right now (hmm.. this flash thing remind me the film with the music from Queen hahahaha :p)
.. so Flash oh ohhhhh :D Thanks for the code my friend, adb on mine yesterday said to me it was read-only, I didn't do the remount... ;)
Who knows knows.. Thanks ryoojin83

elegos

Jul 25, 2009
Milano
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi.. :D

Great news than, I just wake up I'll flash it right now (hmm.. this flash thing remind me the film with the music from Queen hahahaha :p)
.. so Flash oh ohhhhh :D Thanks for the code my friend, adb on mine yesterday said to me it was read-only, I didn't do the remount... ;)
Who knows knows.. Thanks ryoojin83

^-- this man is abnormal just awaken xD

linux92

Aug 26, 2009
Paris
Hello, someone already connected the headphone bluetooth Nokia BH101 ?
If yes, working well and which rom ?

Thanks for feedback.

ricardomega

Jan 5, 2009
Krakow (Poland)
good news we are waiting, im ready to flash new rom with bluetooth support...

Is still not full BT support.. it just music (media) on the Bluetooth..

Some people answered that this features were placed on other ROM's, not only on myhero from redglasses.. but, I think this can be a plug to people compile a library that works on full, since there's so many others in other languages.. I'm not a programmer, but who is and read this mini-tread, understanding how this works maybe just be enough to start working on that.. If Bluex can do it as a app, why we can incl this as a normal process, or something..

Anyway, just ideas... I don't know really what I'm talking about... ;)

idenncsu

Dec 9, 2007
Simple much?

I'm sure this is way-over-simplified, but if this works, shouldn't there be a file in /system/lib from the previous builds that deals with phone audio that could be ported over and added/replaced? Just have to find it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

I started this thread as I was testing myhero v1.0.0 and my BT doesn't plays music and on the myhero v0.1.0 it plays...
    I've found on the folder root/system/lib 2 OS files for the A2DP, the liba2dp.so (53.14 K) and the libA2DP.so (9.12K) on the version that works!!! An the one that was missing on the version who doesn't work was the smaller one!!! In all you can also find the file libbluetooth.so and the liba2dp.so that they are mandatory for the your ROM starting...

Always use the Astro Explorer, Root Explorer or any other explorer and check the file system of your device to check what is the file missing.

Code:
    adb remount

-- or/and --

adb push liba2dp2.so /system/lib/

It was informed that the media by Bluetooth was working on Hero ROM's (32A and 32B too)!!

ATTENTION: In some ROM's the libA2DP.so is already there, as the liba2dp2.so too, like the myhero v.1.1.2 based on a Modaco's ROM, in this one, the files were there but the libA2DP.so had a different size. On this ROM the A2DP issue was fixed substituting the files. This also MAY be what is happening on other ROM's!

Thanks to all from making everything possible!
    TOGETHER WE CAN EVERYTHING!!.

My best regards to all community..

Last update on 09/19/2009