Change nat type from nat3 to nat2 for ps4?

Search This thread

rizzomach

May 16, 2009
Hi need some help i am rooted and u use my phone to tether my ps4 and i cant use some of the features on ps4 because of nat 3 .Can anyone figure out how to change it ..thanks guys..

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

pawel_kd

Oct 18, 2010
Breda
You have to change ip settings on yours ps4 to manual instead of the DHCP. That should help.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D802 met Tapatalk

d00lz

Feb 4, 2015
207.244.72.9:80

If you don't know how to change your IP to be statically assigned or if you don't know how NAT works then responding with specific instructions to fix your problem will be a waste of time. Follow this guide, it's pretty much my answer but I don't have to type it all :p.

Just to be clear, this isn't an LGG2 problem.. it's a network problem so maybe try posting in the Networking Forum here on XDA if my solution doesn't fit your needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: siggey

raider09

Jul 26, 2010
Katy, TX
If you don't know how to change your IP to be statically assigned or if you don't know how NAT works then responding with specific instructions to fix your problem will be a waste of time. Follow this guide, it's pretty much my answer but I don't have to type it all :p.

Just to be clear, this isn't an LGG2 problem.. it's a network problem so maybe try posting in the Networking Forum here on XDA if my solution doesn't fit your needs.

I'm not using a router, I'm using my phone as mobile hotspot for my PS4. The settings are all different. This is also a help forum if you don't want to help you can simply just not respond.

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
I'm not using a router, I'm using my phone as mobile hotspot for my PS4. The settings are all different. This is also a help forum if you don't want to help you can simply just not respond.

Im sorry you got confused but this is not a help forum. This is a developers forum so you are expected to put in the work to know and understand what your doing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.