Rid of the LG Logo

Search This thread

iffatall

Feb 25, 2011
Any ideas about how to get rid of the LG Logo from the front face of the phone? :confused:

May be a screen protector with the logo area blackened :good:. Why aren't such screen protectors produced/popular?

J

johnbyebye

I know the logo is embedded into the glass, which is why I was thinking of screen protectors with blackened logo area. Why are such screen protectors not available/popular?

You're in the minority. Most people don't care about the logo = the reason why such screen protectors not available/popular.

iffatall

Feb 25, 2011
Well somebody get a kickstarter going...he's onto something!

While the branding never really bothered me either, if I could get a screen protector that "cleaned" it up, I probably would.

I am guessing even though most of us may be OK with the logo, we would still love it if it was possible to hide it (or even suppress it) under a screen.

C2fifield

Mar 14, 2012
Personally I'd love it, but I'd just rather not use a screen protector though. No shame about LG though.

N

nygfan760

No shame about the LG here, but this phone would look amazing without the logo. Just all black. Oh lawdy.

EDIT: Here is a quick mock-up:

nRjAsFW.jpg

Last edited:

iffatall

Feb 25, 2011
No shame about the LG here, but this phone would look amazing without the logo. Just all black. Oh lawdy.

EDIT: Here is a quick mock-up:

nRjAsFW.jpg

That's what I was talking about... How cool does it look :highfive:

It is not about shame. I have said it before. It is not about the logo being that of LG. It is just that I feel any branding on the face whatsoever, takes away a big chunk of the coolness.

gsrrr

Apr 6, 2011
Those privacy screen protectors will probably block out the logo when viewed at an angle. Not sure how visible it will be when looking at the screen face on.

Top Liked Posts