Search This thread

houstonn

Sep 18, 2012
Ontario
E973-20H Bell Canada Stock LG Jelly Bean - md5 6a865a94a3abad576d4d45f82f860038

ANOTHER BELL - I dont' know if this is Different or it's the same

E97120C Rogers Stock LG Jelly Bean - thanks Billybest

TELUS E973_20E Stock Official 4.1.2 Jelly Bean

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/03/18/l...e-coming-to-bell-rogers-and-telus-late-march/

Bringing this early Just for you guys - some of you may not want to wait for the OTA so you can just grab this OFFICIAL direct download from LG..

This is stock Jelly Bean directly from LG. It is KDZ format which requires you to flash.. There are tons of information on how-to's .. please don't ask me how to install this IMAGE etc.. I'm simply giving you guys the file and providing you access.. thank you and enjoy..

Last edited:

geokilla

Jun 5, 2010
Toronto
Let the fun and games begin!!! Release the custom LG ROMS!

I'm surprised you got your hands on it... What voodoo magic did you use?

houstonn

Sep 18, 2012
Ontario
Let the fun and games begin!!! Release the custom LG ROMS!

I'm surprised you got your hands on it... What voodoo magic did you use?

I already released JB Stock Port a long time ago for all you guys plus ATT.. This is basically the same only that it's official. not much more. I don't have the time but this is good for other if they want to start doing some fancy releases.. I don't have the time and it's hard when you are a 1 man team lol..

noxlord

Apr 4, 2011
Xperia XZ2
Re: [ROM][4.1.2] Official Stock Jelly Bean E975 -20H Bell Canada [kdz]

Wow thanks, you really are the man.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Oh wait, what root can I use?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: frankbonatelli

Ezzaam4Futbol

Mar 2, 2010
Montreal
Connection keeps droping

Im trying to set up the LTE. I created the APN exactly as specified and still doesn't work. Im with Rogers. Do I had to flash a radio or something else after the rom? Thank you!

docbio

Apr 25, 2010
Ottawa
Does it break root?

I never updated from Rogers E97110D, but rooted/unlocked via FreeGee. Does anyone know if applying this update to the Rogers E97110D will break root?

Also, since this link is from LG directly, is it stock without bloatware, or does it have all the Rogers craptaculous apps?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts