Search This thread

AllWin

Jul 27, 2009
Dublin
Last edited:

deimdos

Jan 30, 2010
Galiza, S-pain
Would be possible to remove radio update from de ROM? I'm saying it just to make the flashing process safer, and in case you already have an updated radio there's no need to re-update again.

sinanharb

Feb 4, 2009
Sweden
Hi guys, is it safe to install this rom coz i have a rooted legend with 2.1 on board so if i install this FroYo rom will my hboot get updated because if i dont like this rom i would want to go back to my original 2.1?

AllWin

Jul 27, 2009
Dublin
Yes, i would recommend to do nandroid backup first. If something goes wrong, you'll be able to restore your phone into previous state.

sinanharb

Feb 4, 2009
Sweden
thanks guys i have only one last question is this rom based on the Vodafone rom or based on the unbranded rom that came out 3 days ago?

Moby2kBug

Jul 28, 2006
Well since I cant find any info about my problem anywhere:
How to install your rom file (unsigned zip based), if someone (like me) installed already the plain unrooted version of [ROM]RUU_Legend_Froyo_S_HTC_WWE_3.15.405.3_Radio_47.51. 35.17_7.13.35.05_release (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=870345).

I tried downgrading back to 2.1, but here I always get an "Error [140]: Bootloader version error".

I tried ROM Manager with Visionary+ (first temproot, which works fine, then try to boot up the recovery rom), with no luck so far. The device starts to load the recovery rom and ends up with a red question mark above a symbolic legend device graphic. I think, it tells me, that it has found a not valid rom (the recovery rom itself is here the culprit?).

I tried r4-legend-root, only to see all times a offline device with ADB in the HTC stock recovery mode. The error message is "error: device offline", so r4-legend-root does not continue. Also tried those plug out-wait-plug in thingies, but still no luck with this.

So I am totally stuck. Could bite me in the a*se, since I had an rooted V2.1 running, and if I had seen that rom here, I would saved a lot of time.

Maybe U could provide a RUU*.exe signed version, or a signed ZIP, so I can flash it happily with inbuild stock legend tools?
Or is there some other kind of method to get that ROM on my legend?

Top Liked Posts