[APP][5.0+] Power Shade | Custom AOSP notification shade

Search This thread

treydev

Jul 29, 2013

Power Shade
Bring the AOSP Notification Shade to any device.
But with lots of customization on top. Features not seen even in Custom ROMs.

Q4O1s0R7ZKDX6pcNAbqUiHl19p9H5JT9bqiMXvMW25tgqr1dKdfSBesJiUUMH0yZLxk

tYXpXTU.png

Power Shade is the most advanced notifications panel customizer. It provides you the options to make your quick settings the way you want. Designed to seamlessly change themes to enlighten your mood and brighten your day. You get the latest modern features on any Android device.

It even has the Media player from Android 11 and it supports all music player apps.

Let me know about your experience below.

Last edited:

LegalShare

Feb 25, 2010
Gave it a try and liked it a lot. But one thing stops me from buying and keep using it: on my Samsung Galaxy S9 it uses only half of the screen hight when pulling down. Intended or a bug?

abramadhi

May 7, 2014
Love the app and bought it right away after testing it for a couple of hour.

I love how I can reply messages frombthe lockscreen without unlocking the phone.

Now, is it possible to make it not going to home screen everytime opening the shade from inside and app?

I'm using note 10+ with one ui 2.1. Everything else is working fine.

treydev

Jul 29, 2013
Love the app and bought it right away after testing it for a couple of hour.

I love how I can reply messages frombthe lockscreen without unlocking the phone.

Now, is it possible to make it not going to home screen everytime opening the shade from inside and app?

I'm using note 10+ with one ui 2.1. Everything else is working fine.
Hi. Are you using an Edge Trigger? If so, try to swipe downwards on it, instead of left/ right.

abramadhi

May 7, 2014
Hi. Are you using an Edge Trigger? If so, try to swipe downwards on it, instead of left/ right.

Nope, i'm using one hand operation+ from samsung for back gesture and opening the shade. It can open the shade no problem, no glitch, but everytime the shade open, the app i'm currently on was stopped and goes to home screen. The shade is still open, only the app behind it gets closed and goes to home screen.

Update:
Tried your suggestion to use edge trigger, it works. It can open the shade without closing the app underneath it.
So I guess I have to adjusting edge trigger and one hand operation+ for now.

Last edited:

Agoz813

Mar 8, 2019
Looks Great! Real smooth and Beautiful :)
One problem though, on my Mi note 10 (A10)
When I click on any notification to enter it - nothing happens.
Any idea why? I think I gave it all the permissions asked.

aussiesausage

Oct 2, 2010
Australia
Incredible app, purchased it. Although 1 issue I have is when I swipe down on home screen to pull down, it pulls down the stock one, not power shade, is it possible to change this and I've just missed the option some where?,

Dhruv2607

Aug 9, 2020
I am receiving system notification on lock screen. Are there any custom notification for the lock screen as well?

abramadhi

May 7, 2014
Incredible app, purchased it. Although 1 issue I have is when I swipe down on home screen to pull down, it pulls down the stock one, not power shade, is it possible to change this and I've just missed the option some where?,

There is an option to always overlay the stock one in Extras>Override system panel.

On my samsung note 10+ with one ui 2.1 it's working without turning on the override system panel after restarting the phone.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

@treydev

Whatsapp notification always falls under the silent notification section. Is it a bug?

On the stock one it isn't.

Reactions: aussiesausage

treydev

Jul 29, 2013
Looks Great! Real smooth and Beautiful :)
One problem though, on my Mi note 10 (A10)
When I click on any notification to enter it - nothing happens.
Any idea why? I think I gave it all the permissions asked.

Try to grant the "display pop-up in background" permission for the app which you want to open.

treydev

Jul 29, 2013
There is an option to always overlay the stock one in Extras>Override system panel.

On my samsung note 10+ with one ui 2.1 it's working without turning on the override system panel after restarting the phone.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

@treydev

Whatsapp notification always falls under the silent notification section. Is it a bug?

Does that get solved if you disable the Power Shade Headsup feature?

abramadhi

May 7, 2014
Does that get solved if you disable the Power Shade Headsup feature?

I'm not using power shade headsup.

Nevermind, the message moved into the silent notification section after i've replied it and once a new message came in it is out from the silent notification section.

All good now. Everything is working as intended.

aussiesausage

Oct 2, 2010
Australia

@treydev

That worked although it pulls both down now when I am on home screen. I have a S20 Ultra, still good app none the less :)

tomechio

Feb 15, 2013
Any ideas? I'm using Gboard and in notifications when I reply to a Whatsapp message, one press of space bar makes two spaces.

nebula9

Apr 8, 2017
NY/MTL
When I use a tile from a third party app, it doesn't change status in the settings display, though it does actually do the action of on/off (just remains never illuminated). And on my phone (sony) there is a weird bug, which is that if you use the shade to switch between light and dark, the navbar buttons may not change color properly. Everything works fine with stock or changing in settings.

rickymohk

Mar 13, 2019
Great App! I like it since my phone's manufacturer doesn't bother to implement accent color. This app give me a chance to customize my quick settings tiles. One issue is that even I have enabled Override system panel, the swipe down gesture from my stock launcher is not perfectly overrided. I am using ASUS ROG Phone II with stock launcher.
Another problem is that if I enable Brightness slider in header, it no longer shows when expanded the notifications. Can't I have it in both situations?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Power Shade
    Bring the AOSP Notification Shade to any device.
    But with lots of customization on top. Features not seen even in Custom ROMs.

Q4O1s0R7ZKDX6pcNAbqUiHl19p9H5JT9bqiMXvMW25tgqr1dKdfSBesJiUUMH0yZLxk

tYXpXTU.png

Power Shade is the most advanced notifications panel customizer. It provides you the options to make your quick settings the way you want. Designed to seamlessly change themes to enlighten your mood and brighten your day. You get the latest modern features on any Android device.

It even has the Media player from Android 11 and it supports all music player apps.

Let me know about your experience below.

@treydev

Same on pixel 6 pro.

Seems great otherwise but won't reinstall until that's fixed