• 39223BEE-B63C-4132-932F-43CA353E95B4.jpeg
    39223BEE-B63C-4132-932F-43CA353E95B4.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 2,170
Last edited:

paulle

Nov 1, 2010
Please report about bugs :)

Now I need to upgrade twrp :D

The only bug (or is it a feature?) I found till now is the color of the navbar. It's now white (don't like it). Found no way to change it back as before (black background with white symbols) Tried it with the xpreia launcher and the nova launcher.

---------- Post added at 11:12 ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 ----------

Updated too! H8216!
There's some visual bugs (navbar and screen color type) but it's running so smoothly!
Nice gift! Thanks Sony!

Did you get a white navbar too?

AlvinZahran98

May 15, 2012
Jakarta
I think the white navbar icon with white background is not a bug, when you're doing something with your phone and you're not touching the navbar area, the icons in the navbar will fade to an off-white colour. But when you're doing something that involves even just touching the blank parts of the navbar area, the icons will show their true colours.

The real bug is actually the navbar icons are way too close to each other.

alexandroid5

May 17, 2012
Dallas
The only bug (or is it a feature?) I found till now is the color of the navbar. It's now white (don't like it). Found no way to change it back as before (black background with white symbols) Tried it with the xpreia launcher and the nova launcher.

I don't think it's a bug, my navbar changes color depending on app. It does go white on Spotify which is all black so it looks bad, but on other apps it does change to black like messages, Twitter or anytime I use the keyboard. I'm guessing the app picks the color unless the app isn't updated so it defaults to white.

yeraym

May 25, 2010
Madrid
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
I think I found a bug, when adjusting the incoming call volume in audio settings it plays the alarm sound and when adjusting the notification volume it plays the call sound. The correct sound plays when actually receiving a call

eelpout

Aug 19, 2007
and crap, as usual my system update OTA is broken and fails to install on my H8296. :p

wonder if flashing a different region's firmware (initially went from Taiwan to India because the TW/HK updates are weeks behind) killed the mechanism. currently on DE and it hasn't made any difference for OTA. On to XperiFirm... Bother.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anybody know / think that xz2 series will get Q?
    Yes.
    Probably the last update.
    Mayyyyybbeee we'll get R as well, because the XZ3 is from the same hardware board and gets it, since it's started with P instead of O.
    52.0.A.8.131 is the next one for August
    Please report about bugs :)

Now I need to upgrade twrp :D

Updated too! H8216!
    There's some visual bugs (navbar and screen color type) but it's running so smoothly!
    Nice gift! Thanks Sony!

I don't know what you guys are doing, but I am expecting NONE of your bugs.
    Even the navbar gets the color of the app and is 100% TRANSPARENT on homescreen.

Even the camera preview works after the new installation of my device.
    Without reinstalling the drmfix.

(NewFlasher installation, without wiping userdata)
    SD card speed 34MB/S read, 32MB/S write
    SanDisk UHS-3 64GB

Camera is WAY better now!
    Battery have better standby time and better autonomy, the first full charge cycle allowed me to make nine hours and four minutes of SOT with 12% left! No Stamina!

Poweramp stopped recognizing the HTC audio adapter as USB DAC, HiBy Music and USB Audio Player still working fine
    The white bar annoys me but I can deal with it...