[HELP] Native Toast Launcher

Search This thread

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I was able to install the HTC Sprint Diagnosis app on my Nokia Lumia 1520 and also have the HTC CSDDiag app installed.

Interesting Part : I was able to run CSDDiag on the Lumia handset and all tests were completed.

Now what i would like to know is how do i run this code in the Native Toast Launcher :

Code:
// Type: DiagnosticTool_Sprint.MainPage
// Assembly: DiagnosticTool_Sprint, Version=1.3.2319.13220, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
// MVID: B9415712-08FA-4E66-9A8E-A318594B96CD
// Assembly location: C:\Users\Joshua\Desktop\SPRINT\Data\programs\{E69A2877-59B8-43ED-898D-554FBC4B8B2B}\Install\DiagnosticTool_Sprint.dll

using HTCLogUtil;
using Microsoft.Phone.Controls;
using Microsoft.Phone.Shell;
using System;
using System.Diagnostics;
using System.Reflection;
using System.Windows;
using System.Windows.Controls;
using System.Windows.Navigation;
using Windows.System;

namespace DiagnosticTool_Sprint
{
  public class MainPage : PhoneApplicationPage
  {
    public static string DIALER_CODE_CT_LAB = "0000";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_EMBEDDED_TOOL = "634";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_SERVICE_TOOL_1 = "778";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_SERVICE_TOOL_2 = "786";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_VZW_TOOL = "522";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_CSDIAG_TOOL = "3424";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_DEBUG = "33284";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_ZONE_TOOL = "611";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_DIAG = "3424";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_SCRTN = "72786";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_DATA = "3282";
    public static string DIALER_CODE_UPDATE = "873283";
    public static string strUri;
    internal Grid LayoutRoot;
    internal StackPanel TitlePanel;
    internal Grid ContentPanel;
    private bool _contentLoaded;

static MainPage()
    {
    }

public MainPage()
    {
      this.InitializeComponent();
    }

protected override void OnNavigatedTo(NavigationEventArgs e)
    {
      base.OnNavigatedTo(e);
      DiagDebugLogUtil.DiagDebugLog(LOG_SEVERITY.LOG_INFO, "[PC Tools]: OnNavigatedTo()++++", new object[0]);
      try
      {
        if (!PhoneApplicationService.Current.State.ContainsKey("VersionNumber"))
          PhoneApplicationService.Current.State.Add("VersionNumber", (object) ((object) Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().Version).ToString());
        string str = "634";
        if (this.NavigationContext.QueryString.TryGetValue("DialString", out str))
        {
          if (str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_SERVICE_TOOL_1) || str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_SERVICE_TOOL_2) || (str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_DATA) || str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_SCRTN)))
            this.NavigationService.Navigate(new Uri("/ServiceToolLib;component/View/PageLists.xaml", UriKind.Relative));
          else if (str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_EMBEDDED_TOOL) || str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_DEBUG))
          {
            if (!PhoneApplicationService.Current.State.ContainsKey("DialString"))
              PhoneApplicationService.Current.State.Add("DialString", (object) "634");
            this.NavigationService.Navigate(new Uri("/EmbeddedTool;component/EmbMainPage.xaml", UriKind.Relative));
          }
          else if (str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_CSDIAG_TOOL))
            this.NavigationService.Navigate(new Uri("/RedirectionTool;component/RedirectionPage.xaml?tool=CSDDiag", UriKind.Relative));
          else if (str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_VZW_TOOL))
            this.NavigationService.Navigate(new Uri("/RedirectionTool;component/RedirectionPage.xaml?tool=LabApp", UriKind.Relative));
          else if (str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_ZONE_TOOL))
          {
            if (!App.bNoBackForLaunchAPP)
            {
              MainPage.strUri = "sprintzone:callintercept?code=" + str;
              App.bNoBackForLaunchAPP = true;
              this.LaunchSprintAP();
            }
          }
          else if (str.Equals(MainPage.DIALER_CODE_UPDATE))
          {
            if (!App.bNoBackForLaunchAPP)
            {
              MainPage.strUri = "ms-settings-networkprofileupdate:";
              App.bNoBackForLaunchAPP = true;
              this.LaunchUpdate();
            }
          }
          else
            this.NavigationService.Navigate(new Uri("/EmbeddedTool;component/EmbMainPage.xaml", UriKind.Relative));
        }
        else
      }
      catch (Exception ex)
      {
        DiagDebugLogUtil.DiagDebugLog(LOG_SEVERITY.LOG_ERROR, "[MainPage]  Get Exception msg :" + ((object) ex.Message).ToString(), new object[0]);
      }
      DiagDebugLogUtil.DiagDebugLog(LOG_SEVERITY.LOG_INFO, "[PC Tools]: OnNavigatedTo()----", new object[0]);
    }

public async void LaunchUpdate()
    {
      Uri uri = new Uri(MainPage.strUri);
      int num = await Launcher.LaunchUriAsync(uri) ? 1 : 0;
    }

public async void LaunchSprintAP()
    {
      Uri uri = new Uri(MainPage.strUri);
      int num = await Launcher.LaunchUriAsync(uri) ? 1 : 0;
    }

protected override void OnNavigatedFrom(NavigationEventArgs e)
    {
      base.OnNavigatedFrom(e);
      this.RemoveEntry("MainPage");
    }

private void RemoveEntry(string sPageName)
    {
      foreach (JournalEntry journalEntry in this.NavigationService.BackStack)
      {
        if (journalEntry.Source.ToString().Contains(sPageName))
        {
          this.NavigationService.RemoveBackEntry();
          break;
        }
      }
    }

[DebuggerNonUserCode]
    public void InitializeComponent()
    {
      if (this._contentLoaded)
        return;
      this._contentLoaded = true;
      Application.LoadComponent((object) this, new Uri("/DiagnosticTool_Sprint;component/MainPage.xaml", UriKind.Relative));
      this.LayoutRoot = (Grid) this.FindName("LayoutRoot");
      this.TitlePanel = (StackPanel) this.FindName("TitlePanel");
      this.ContentPanel = (Grid) this.FindName("ContentPanel");
    }
  }
}

I can reach the Main page by issuing :

Code:
app://E69A2877-59B8-43ED-898D-554FBC4B8B2B/_default

However I would like to run the Dialer commands to see if I can mod anything else on the phone. Could some with good brain explain how this will be possible.

I have tried install other platform Diag tools but was only able to install the two above using fiddler ( thanks ngame for your tutorial )

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140127_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140127_0001.png
    120 KB · Views: 815

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
o_O Who did you do that ? I Try it many times before to install these aps on RM-821 Nokia Lumia 920 but didn't work !
how did you do that ? Could you please P.M Me ?

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
o_O Who did you do that ? I Try it many times before to install these aps on RM-821 Nokia Lumia 920 but didn't work !
how did you do that ? Could you please P.M Me ?

It wasnt hard to install those apps. Just followed the fiddler tutorial posted.

Then I connected the phone and installed SysPushApp onto the device and did an update for the SysPushApp to get the non_OEM files of Samsung and HTC . I couldnt install Samsung Diagnosis as it wasn't letting nor was I able to install HTC Hub ( I dont know why, may be they check some .dll specific to them in the phone before install ) .

Change the oSession in fiddler config file to the specific OEM you want to install the app. Example for HTC[ ->

oSession (NOKIA)
(NOKIA), (HTC) /B]

Mt device is Dev-Unlock.

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
It wasnt hard to install those apps. Just followed the fiddler tutorial posted.

Then I connected the phone and installed SysPushApp onto the device and did an update for the SysPushApp to get the non_OEM files of Samsung and HTC . I couldnt install Samsung Diagnosis as it wasn't letting nor was I able to install HTC Hub ( I dont know why, may be they check some .dll specific to them in the phone before install ) .

Change the oSession in fiddler config file to the specific OEM you want to install the app. Example for HTC[ ->

oSession (NOKIA)
(NOKIA), (HTC) /B]

Mt device is Dev-Unlock.

Samsung diagnosis already removed from wp store so you can't install it easy
and diagnosis you can see in store may different from one in Samsung phones! If you check file sizes you will get what i say
Most of HTC apps only can install ID_Resolution_HD720p and WVGA devices i don't know how is it possible to deploy them on 1080 devices
maybe MS accept this resolution for all apps because the old apps have to add 1080 support?

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Samsung diagnosis already removed from wp store so you can't install it easy
and diagnosis you can see in store may different from one in Samsung phones! If you check file sizes you will get what i say
Most of HTC apps only can install ID_Resolution_HD720p and WVGA devices i don't know how is it possible to deploy them on 1080 devices
maybe MS accept this resolution for all apps because the old apps have to add 1080 support?

correct some Samsung apps are Unpublished like Diagnosis. Can you tell me how to run the above codes in Native Launcher .. what to type after app://GUID/??

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
correct some Samsung apps are Unpublished like Diagnosis. Can you tell me how to run the above codes in Native Launcher .. what to type after app://GUID/??

I don't have this xaps but you have to use .Net Reflector 8 or any .net Decompiler then u can see all hidden xamls after _default you have to enter a #/ then dll name without it's dll them a ; and then folder and xaml address
example :
app://GUID/_default#/dllname;Pages/ExamplePage.xaml

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I don't have this xaps but you have to use .Net Reflector 8 or any .net Decompiler then u can see all hidden xamls after _default you have to enter a #/ then dll name without it's dll them a ; and then folder and xaml address
example :
app://GUID/_default#/dllname;Pages/ExamplePage.xaml

here is the XAP

Attachments

• diagnostictool_sprint.xap
    629.7 KB · Views: 94

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad

app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default

app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/DiagnosticTool_Sprint;Component/app.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/DiagnosticTool_Sprint;Component/MainPage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/app.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/dmswitchpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/embcheckspc.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/embmainpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/fieldtrialpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/ft1xpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/ftactiveapnconnpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/ftbtpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/ftconfigpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/ftdatastatuspage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/ftehrpdpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/ftgpspage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/fthdrpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/ftltepage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/EmbeddedTool;Component/ftmemorypage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/RedirectionTool;Component/redirectionpage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/ServiceToolLib;Component/homepage.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/ServiceToolLib;Component/view/checkspc.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/ServiceToolLib;Component/view/grouplists.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/ServiceToolLib;Component/view/itemedit.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/ServiceToolLib;Component/view/itemlists.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/ServiceToolLib;Component/view/lteavailablefile.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/ServiceToolLib;Component/view/pagelists.xaml
app://e69a2877-59b8-43ed-898d-554fbc4b8b2b/_default#/ServiceToolLib;Component/view/rwchoice.xaml

OMG!!!!!!!! so many xamls !
If you can get a Screen Shot of each xaml is more useful I think

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Oh i'm Really sorry . I have to buy an Ativ S to be a bit useful for other users but I have no money to buy :(
I'm again sorry I don't know what's going wrong in the Uris I provided :|

its alright mate.thanks for your help. I will try tomorrow.
did you check the xap's i posted in the other thread. I hope they will be useful. Thanks.
btw my phone came with Hong Kong firmware but I have installed the Australian firmware. Im glad atleast this was possible.

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
@nGage there is some good news i was able to run the strings which you posted. It was all about changing 'Component' -> 'component' and some other tweaks. But the .dll library refers to something else and hence the data is not fetchable. I will post the screenshots tomorrow. @W_O_L_F can this file 'HTC Diagnostics_Sprint be hacked in any way as I was able to install this on Nokia 1520 via Windows App Store -> SysPush ( via Fiddler i.e chainging the OEMID=HTC )

-W_O_L_F-

Jul 10, 2010
Moscow
@nGage there is some good news i was able to run the strings which you posted. It was all about changing 'Component' -> 'component' and some other tweaks. But the .dll library refers to something else and hence the data is not fetchable. I will post the screenshots tomorrow. @W_O_L_F can this file 'HTC Diagnostics_Sprint be hacked in any way as I was able to install this on Nokia 1520 via Windows App Store -> SysPush ( via Fiddler i.e chainging the OEMID=HTC )
Not for Nokia.

Reactions: ngame

hutchinsane_

Sep 16, 2013
Be very careful with the HTC Sprint tool, since it has the ability to change NV values, even if it is commented out. (don't know why.) but it sure does.

tids2k

Apr 21, 2009
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Be very careful with the HTC Sprint tool, since it has the ability to change NV values, even if it is commented out. (don't know why.) but it sure does.

thanks for the advice. But the app is pointless on Nokia phones as i have tried it and it doesn't work ... It can go to the menu's bit cannot get the values either it needs Interop or the dll linked is not for the device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not for Nokia.