[LINKS/GUIDES] Froyo "test ROM" is officially released for the Nexus One!

Search This thread

mingoid

Oct 30, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
http://techcrunch.com/2010/05/22/android-froyo-nexus-one/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Techcrunch+(TechCrunch)

No update here for me yet!

MOD EDIT:

Last edited by a moderator:

SBS_

Jul 13, 2007
Bergen
Means I have to F5 here all day for the update.zip again :\

Couldn't wait for the OTA to come to my phone for the last update and I sure can't this time either hehe

helfone

Dec 19, 2009
PLEASE some1 when the file is avail (not threw ota) please do a quick howto for teh noobs (that would be me + hopefully some more)
I cant wait now, omg omg :)

adam18488

Apr 24, 2009
London
Re: Froyo is officially released for the Nexus One!

Anyone from UK on stock? Are the Yanks the only lucky ones? Someone get me an update zip....! Please

adam18488

Apr 24, 2009
London
Re: Froyo is officially released for the Nexus One!

no other confirmation of the updates other than techrunch? didnt find any myself...

America is fast asleep mate...and seems like the Americans are the ones getting an update. This Guy like he said just happened to be awake. Lets hope someone has a nightmare that Google died or something so they can wake up n post the ROM lol

helfone

Dec 19, 2009
I really really dont like this unroll in US first...

im so JEEEEELLLOOUUUUSSSSS (however the f*** that is spelled :))

tomfreay

Sep 5, 2008
So far we have only got one report of an update, so it might not be US first, it could even be a mistake (really hope not!)

And yeah, its nearly midday here!

tr.slate

Jan 26, 2009
Austin
I really really dont like this unroll in US first...

im so JEEEEELLLOOUUUUSSSSS (however the f*** that is spelled :))

Thats funny, Ive been watching this for a couple hours on twitter trying to get the update here in the US. The first two I saw were European, one in Ireland, one in Frankfurt. I didnt know if they were true or not so i just kept my mouth shut. Good to see there true.

Top Liked Posts