[Q] Cant login to my google account?

Search This thread
Hello guys

So Im running on latest CM11 Snapshot but even with re-installed gapps I still cant login to my google account.

Gapps were working ok about 2 weeks ago until Play Store started force closing so I tried clearing caches and re-installing gapps but I ended up with this problem

Looks like its not even trying to connect to google servers because it immediately pops up a screen saying that I cant establish a connection to google servers when I press login.

Im connected to my home wifi.

Im trying to attempt this fix but I cant find any root text editor that would open the hosts without getting stuck or refusing to save the file. Im still properly rooted...

Any suggestions guys? :(

Last edited:

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Hello guys

So Im running on latest CM11 Snapshot but even with re-installed gapps I still cant login to my google account.

Gapps were working ok about 2 weeks ago until Play Store started force closing so I tried clearing caches and re-installing gapps but I ended up with this problem

Looks like its not even trying to connect to google servers because it immediately pops up a screen saying that I cant establish a connection to google servers when I press login.

Im connected to my home wifi.

Im trying to attempt this fix but I cant find any root text editor that would open the hosts without getting stuck or refusing to save the file. Im still properly rooted...

Any suggestions guys? :(

I usually us ES file Manager, which bundles in its own little text editor. Just remember to enable root access in settings if it doesn't prompt you to do so on first start

Top Liked Posts