[16-APR-2014][ChauTien CyanogenMod 4.4.2 V2.0][UNOFFICAL][Compiled]

Search This thread

philipped346

Jun 25, 2010
In the mountain
HTC Leo
Google Nexus 5
Great tkank for your hard work and hope for a fix on camcorder .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Work fine fort me !

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AloneVoyager

Sep 20, 2007
NN
I have 1 issue and 1 feature request.

Issue is black dialogues sometime, I mean without any text which must to be inside. Most easiest way to see it - build clean ROM and on step creation CM account click on link describes what is it.

Feature request is soft keys. Is it possible? I tried to install Softkeys_Switcher_v3_for_NAND_and_NativeSD.zip - but it is for NativeSD and I had install DirectSD - and that package cannot be installed.

All the rest is great and I'm happy with that ROM! Thank you very much for your hard great work!

islammanjurul

Aug 23, 2009
Dhaka
for me, this rom did not need to reboot 3-5 times to make it stable and to avoid to FCs messages. it worked like a charms for me on first boot, directly from language screen. at first boot, i created/signed in the cyanogenmod account and google account too. however since i signed to google account on first boot instantly, it had started auto downloading some apps from playstore which I had updated last on my previous rom (slimbean 2.1).

however on tytung's 4.4.1 kitkat, it was possible to switch to ART, but it is not possible with this rom as constantly getting com.android.gapps stopped message, tried rebooting more than 5 times, still same error message, so switched back to dalvik again, without re-installing. now everything is normal.

missing is the soft-key, and some mod inside system settings, like slim-pie, coloring the status bar, battery bar etc... so far it is stable, i will report more once i recover my apps using titanium backup. hope most apps will work flawlessly.

just waiting for the screenshot features, badly need it. otherwise it is a great rom.
btw my hd2 is t-mo one, with 500 mb system partition, clk with extROM enabled, cache sized to 5 MB - down from 24 MB, at ROM install was DATAonExt.

partho roy chowdhury

Nov 21, 2009
Kolkata
I read about the unfortunate spamming incident. It is so good to see you back - with a new ROM.

Downloading now. Will test and give my feedback.

Thanks for the ROM. Keep up the good work.

Partho

partho roy chowdhury

Nov 21, 2009
Kolkata
I read about the unfortunate spamming incident. It is so good to see you back - with a new ROM.

Downloading now. Will test and give my feedback.

Thanks for the ROM. Keep up the good work.

Partho

bogia

Aug 24, 2011
@chautruongthinh
I've just installed NativeSD ver. by 4ext recorovery, but the rom never boots. It stopped at "HTC" screen. I also have the same problem when installing Slimkat 4.4.1 beta NativeSD ver., and no problem with Tytung HD2Nexus Kitkat Rom (NativeSD ver.).
Maybe you should check again the script of installing NativeSD ver.
Thanks

Reactions: Drac338

sso1955

May 2, 2010
@chautruongthinh
I've just installed NativeSD ver. by 4ext recorovery, but the rom never boots. It stopped at "HTC" screen. I also have the same problem when installing Slimkat 4.4.1 beta NativeSD ver., and no problem with Tytung HD2Nexus Kitkat Rom (NativeSD ver.).
Maybe you should check again the script of installing NativeSD ver.
Thanks

Wellcome back chautruongthinh!!!Thank you for your great work. You keep alive HD2!!!
With NativeSD and 4ext recovery doesn't boot for me too.
Slimkat 4.4.1 boots!!

ross07

Mar 13, 2011
bristol
booted fine for me using nand method american tmobile hd2 1024mb rom i just rebooted a couple of times and all is well looks pretty good a couple of small bugs not bothered as it will probably be ironed out very soon amazing work excellent thank you cant wait to boot the slim kat rom your working on :D

hets0001

Mar 19, 2008
I used nand+data2ext to intall.
Everything is ok but it can't mount sdcard.
Why?
And Thank you for your hard jobs.

ketegano

Oct 25, 2008
Hello,
Thanks for your work.
Rom installed using DirectSD, no problems with FC with 4 reboots before starting to mess with the phone.
The only problem I have found is that all my mails (gmail and exchange) show a black square in the message body, so I can not read any mail.
Does anybody know how to correct this?
Regards,

Last edited:

islammanjurul

Aug 23, 2009
Dhaka
a serious issue - when someone call me, cannot hear well, when i can someone, the person sometimes can hear very well, sometimes not. i have installed tytung's low sound fixer 1.0.7 but it seems not helping either. any help?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

those who have tried this rom please let me know if sending SMS works or not - I am sending SMSes but the status is "sending" - it is never sent.

AloneVoyager

Sep 20, 2007
NN
Edit build.prop file
add this line:

qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

if you problem big navbar, flash my attachment, i moded framework-res navbar dimensions to 26 dpi. :)

Excellent! Thank you very much!
Is it possible to make same resource file for 36 dpi? For me personally it is most useful... Or describe please how to do it by myself.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

a serious issue - when someone call me, cannot hear well, when i can someone, the person sometimes can hear very well, sometimes not. i have installed tytung's low sound fixer 1.0.7 but it seems not helping either. any help?

those who have tried this rom please let me know if sending SMS works or not - I am sending SMSes but the status is "sending" - it is never sent.

For me working fine both calling and sms, no issues.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

if you problem big navbar, flash my attachment, i moded framework-res navbar dimensions to 26 dpi. :)

Tried to flash your file - did not help, buttons size did not changed. Any ideas why?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

I found why - framework-res.apk was not updated.

Last edited:

Nixda99

Dec 1, 2010
Excellent! Thank you very much!
Is it possible to make same resource file for 36 dpi? For me personally it is most useful... Or describe please how to do it by myself.
I found why - framework-res.apk was not updated.
or 30, or 32 :D

The softkeys.zip is for NAND/DataOnExt installations! If you have NativeSD (didn't start, TWRP ext) or DirectSD (OK here) you must
copy the file manually to system/framework and dont forget to check the permissions.
The smaller softkeys works fine here with DirectSD (manual copy), Thanks BLiZzR.

@chautruongthinh: Rom looks good so far, Thank you very much! Will try ART now:)

Edit: ART is not working like in Slimkat, Google Service Framework stopped messages.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cooltext1412435286.png

Credits:
    If you like my work, Kindly hit thanks meter button on the bottom left below my name.
    If you want to donate, you can donate to the links below in Credits for their hardwork.
    (Clicking the links below will take them to their website where you need to find the donate button)

CyanogenMod Team for the amazing features and allowing me to build the rom.
    EVERVOLV TEAM for the legacy codes.
    TYTUNG for his contribution Kernel, Aroma Installer.
    MARC1706 for contribution to developing new kernels.
    HD24Ever Team: Gilbert Jabbour, gzwalter79, Abdullah Azzam, Miroslav Kallo, Денис Валешный, Chau Truong Thinh, Carl Miller, Zsombor Szeleczky, TekCafe Team from VietNam, Pixelfreak

Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995, Daekin, BSDgeek_Jake, texasice, marco.palumbi, Robbie-P, zeppelinrox, zexmunze, zain0300 for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
    And all those individual/teams who I might have missed.

My Special thanks to Macs18max, he helped me a lot and taught me how to compile the ROM. If someone want to thanks or Credits, please thanks or Credits to Macs18max.

Whats working:
    • Phone
    • Audio
    • SMS
    • Data: 3G/HSDPA
    • GPS/AGPS
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • USB Mass Storage
    • Notification lights
    • Youtube 5
    • Stock Browser
    • Screenshoot
    • 720p Playback

Not Working/Bugs:
    • ART
    • Mute in call

Required
    Minimum required: 350MB
    Recommended: 370~400MB

Support
    • Nand, Data2Ext, NativeSD, DirectSD
    • MAGLDR, CLK, Haret

Linkdown: Google Drive - Dev-Host

If you need help with a issue, please post it in the Q&A and troubleshooting topic:
    [Q&A/T][CyanogenMod][ChauTien CM11 4.4.2 V1.0][UNOFFICAL][Compiled]
    Let's leave the development topic (this one) for the developers and bug report.

Changelog:

CM11_HD2_TestVersion:
    • Base on officeal CM11 4.4.2
    • Included GAPPS 20131208
    • Support SWAP
    • Included NOVA Launcher
    • Included Youtube
    • Fix USB Mount stogare
    • Fix Wifi (Credits @npz)
    • Fix Stock Browser
    • Fix MediaProvider (but bug on the first boot)
    • Fix SDCard
    • Added HWUI framework patch for CM-11 to support HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk

ChauTien CM11 4.2.2 V1.0: (27-DEC-2013)
    • Fix NativeSD
    • Included 720p Playback (Credits: Tytung)
    • Fix Screenshoot and recent app preview (Credits Michael Bestas)
    • Add softkey
    • Fix Email black screen
    • Add Camara from 4.2.1 to fix preview (Credits Tytung)
    • Add Torch to Status Bar and Quick Settings
    • Fix MediaProvider (Credit CM Team)
    • Fixed black screen/box in the browser, email, gmail, etc. by forcing to activate HWUI framework patch
    • Updated Google apps to KitKat 4.4.2 version
    • Change new rom name

ChauTien CM11 4.2.2 V2.0: (16-ARP-2014)
    • Updated CM-11.0 source code (12-APR-2014)
    • Included 720p Playback (Credits: Tytung)
    • Fix Camcorder (Credits Tytung)
    • Add HWUI framework patch
    • Fixed PR_CAPBSET_DROP 0 spam in logcat (Kernel fix)
    • Fix USB Mass Storage (Credits @walter79)
    • Fix SDcard for new source
    • Add LowSoundFixer.apk (Credits Tytung)
    • Included Wishper Push
    • CM Account
    - New rom comming soon!!
    - I'm testing my new rom, if you want test it, Please PM to my inbox, i sent link to you!!
    - If you like my rom, don't forget click "Thanks" ;)
    V2 updated!! Have fun ;)