Mar 6, 2005
And here is a new Panel - Windows Live

Attached is the new windows live panel - working great

Attachments

• WindowsLiveNorge_panel_EN.cab
    1.5 MB · Views: 401

Chris Moore

Oct 31, 2008
Just thought of a much needed feature (unless its there and I can't see it!)...

It would be nice to be able to switch the light on without having to go into the camera.

Do sometimes this very useful as it was great on the K850i.

Found I needed it tonight walking to the pub down a dark path between fields!

Insaneboy

Mar 14, 2008
Just thought of a much needed feature (unless its there and I can't see it!)...

It would be nice to be able to switch the light on without having to go into the camera.

Do sometimes this very useful as it was great on the K850i.

Found I needed it tonight walking to the pub down a dark path between fields!

What for, the GPS will guide you perfectly!! :p
Just a joke.
Always nice to have a flashlight with a 1500 mah battery :)

Bxsteez

Jun 9, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I don't know if you should remove it since it does show more info than the crappy battery meter WM stuck us with. I guess thats all up you. Thanks for the collection though.

nap007

Sep 28, 2008
I'm curious as the compatibility between TF3D as a panel, SPB Mobile shell panel and the today screen; for instance what will happen if say..... you turned on wifi in TF3D panel and then switch to SPB panel, will WIFI still turned on?

Bxsteez

Jun 9, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yes it will stay on since i believe that is a system process which means once its initiated i would assume that all the panels would report the same information. I just tried it and it works without a problem.

mkent_barbados

Jan 17, 2006
Battery info cab didn't work for me, and uninstall hasn't worked either. Have a full default battery icon but battery is about 20%; checked the registry entries he recommends on uninstall and are already what he says to change it to...any ideas?

*Nevermind* installed sdcerts and it works fine now...installed the battery icons only cab.

Last edited:

Bxsteez

Jun 9, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I believe this xperia is much like the TYTN it only reports 10% increments so anything we use to monitor the battery will only show 10 percent increments. I think there was a way around this but i can't remember i haven't had my TYTN in a long time lol

Top Liked Posts