[Q] AT&T D800 stuck in twrp

Search This thread

Gulfcoastowl

Mar 17, 2012
Ridgefield Park
I am have been using the stock rom, only rooted and using xposed frame network. Had been working perfectly well until today morning is see my phone in TWRP recovery. I don't remember updating anything recently. I tried restoring from my backup, tried restoring to factory reset and tried wiping dalvik ,cache., but every time it comes back to TWRP. Please help

dirty2k9

Feb 1, 2013
Not Of This World
OnePlus 7 Pro
I am have been using the stock rom, only rooted and using xposed frame network. Had been working perfectly well until today morning is see my phone in TWRP recovery. I don't remember updating anything recently. I tried restoring from my backup, tried restoring to factory reset and tried wiping dalvik ,cache., but every time it comes back to TWRP. Please help

AT&T sent out an update yesterday that's supposed to prepare your phone for the update later. It seems that the update just applied itself with asking. Anyways, try this link, it might help: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696

Reactions: Gulfcoastowl

Gulfcoastowl

Mar 17, 2012
Ridgefield Park
thank you

AT&T sent out an update yesterday that's supposed to prepare your phone for the update later. It seems that the update just applied itself with asking. Anyways, try this link, it might help: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696

Thank you man i did the terminal command method without nuking my phone. Wish i knew this before i restored to stock and factory reset etc. I have download a bunch and re install and retweek

Crimson0124

Nov 12, 2013
LG G2 stuck on TWRP

Thank you man i did the terminal command method without nuking my phone. Wish i knew this before i restored to stock and factory reset etc. I have download a bunch and re install and retweek

Hi guys!! i have the same problem but the phone is not recognized in ADB when i use the command prompt, tried the terminal command prompt from TWRP, but it does not show nothing where i can input the code given in the link. Any help would be appreciated. :(

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Hi guys!! i have the same problem but the phone is not recognized in ADB when i use the command prompt, tried the terminal command prompt from TWRP, but it does not show nothing where i can input the code given in the link. Any help would be appreciated. :(

On terminal command on TWRP do i just press select and enter the code? thanks again!:good:

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

On terminal command on TWRP do i just press select and enter the code? thanks again!:good:

Just enter the code from the link provided and IT WORKED!!!!! Thaaaaaankkkkk Youuuuu! :laugh::good:

Jan 18, 2014

So I did this yesterday and it worked.... but the phone started trying to update again today and now the terminal command only works for the first minute of power-on. After that, the phone just tries to do the update again and puts me back in twrp.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Naes

Mar 25, 2010
So I did this yesterday and it worked.... but the phone started trying to update again today and now the terminal command only works for the first minute of power-on. After that, the phone just tries to do the update again and puts me back in twrp.

PLEASE HELP!!!
Mine was doing the same. Let your battery get down to like 25% and then enter the command. The update won't install because of low battery. Then you can go into titanium and freeze software updates. Make sure you're not plugged into a charger when you when you enter the command.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: khawajakustoms
Jan 18, 2014
Mine was doing the same. Let your battery get down to like 25% and then enter the command. The update won't install because of low battery. Then you can go into titanium and freeze software updates. Make sure you're not plugged into a charger when you when you enter the command

took a while to wear my battery down, but got it done and so far so good. Thank you for the tip.

I had to uninstall the software update instead of just freezing it (I don't have the paid version). I figured freezing and uninstalling would have the same result ultimately. That shouldn't cause any problems right?

Naes

Mar 25, 2010
Mine was doing the same. Let your battery get down to like 25% and then enter the command. The update won't install because of low battery. Then you can go into titanium and freeze software updates. Make sure you're not plugged into a charger when you when you enter the command.

I wouldn't think so but maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in. Hopefully it doesn't try to download the update again.

zia1288

Apr 26, 2015
Lahore
I am also stuck in twrp . I used the command via adb and via terminal command. but I can't boot into system. It again comes back to the twrp. You help is desperately needed guys.

aruned

May 13, 2014
Chennai
I am also stuck in twrp . I used the command via adb and via terminal command. but I can't boot into system. It again comes back to the twrp. You help is desperately needed guys.

Same for me too, am i bricked my device ?? Is that it ? Is there anyway around to bring it back !!! am helpless and stuck
Device does not get detected in my Windows 8.1

Anyone please help me !!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE HELP!!!