[Guide] How to unlock bootloader using flashtool for all Xperia [Noob Friendly]

Search This thread

JWill21

Dec 13, 2014
If my configuration status says Root allowed : NO is that mean i can't put cyanogenmode 11 on my xperia m?

abid_hasan112

Oct 13, 2014
Where is 200x.rar???and after complete all comments this 200x.rar is not working on XPeria M Single Sim(C1905). So what we should do????What is the process for C1905????

Murtaza Kapasi

May 10, 2015
hi guys this is just a guide to unlock bootloader easily by using flashtool on All Xperia
first I'm not responsible for bricked phone
remember there may be full data reset on unlocking bootloader
if want to unlock follow bellow step

Its Better to take TA BACKUP[so that you can relock your bootloader and claim your warranty] http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2292598

Download flashtool
: http://www.flashtool.net/download.php

Steps:
  1. First you should confirm that it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your device by checking the service menu. In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
  2. In your device, tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked.
  3. go here http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/ and select your device and click continue
  4. now type your mail id..and tick agree the terms and condition on that page and click submit
  5. open your mail...see the mail from sony..it will have a link.. open it
  6. now open flashtool click BLU icon...and then connect your phone on flashmode by pressing and holding volume down button
    and after sometime it will show another window to unplug phone/..
  7. unplug phone.., press and hold volume up button[Fastboot Mode] and connect the phone to pc again
  8. now it will ask the code...
  9. copy the IMEI from flashtool and paste IMEI on the link you opened from mail and tick two agree the terms and condition and click submit
  10. now again open mail....Check your mail,it will receive a mail from Sony with key...
  11. copy the key code in ur mail and paste in flashtool...Then click Unlock..
  12. thats it ur phone gets unlocked and if it restarts...pull the battery out and flash the stock rom again...

[NOTE1:while unlocking if u got errors..close flashtool and open it]

[NOTE2:After you unlock bootloader.U cant flash other device roms on your device..it will hard brick your phone..please use kernels,Roms made for your device]

Credits:
@DevShaft for TA backup tool

It is stuck in loading screen. Please help me.:crying:

Enwyous

Jun 30, 2015
When I unlock bootloader it soft bricks my phone so i install firmware but then all programs and stuff say that my bootloader isn't unlocked
what do? :( :confused:

reaverfeaver

Sep 3, 2015
Problem :p

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Hey man.
I cant Do a Backup Ta on my phone without having root acces first right?
So if no Root acces, No backup Ta. No backupTa no Open Bootloader ?

All i whant is to Root my phone, it seems very hard for the Xperia M4 Aqua atm...

sakotok

Mar 16, 2015
Hi
i have a question, my phone first lock bootloader with status allowed yes
then unlock the bootloader, after that i got my phone do not detected the sim card, and check the status become unavailable
can u help me solve the problem like another thread in xperia Z1 who fix bootloader status
again my bootloader status before unlock it say Allowed Yes then after that change tu rooting status : unavailable
help me
Screenshot_1970_01_02_00_02_09.png

mandar vast

Feb 6, 2016
Hey i saw ut post on thread(how to unlock bootloader of xperia m)#92.i have the same problem so can u tell me what u did after that??

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Hey guys when i connected my phone in flashmode with flashtool it showed an empty column.so what should i do so that flashtool detects my device?pls suggest?

matrixex

Nov 30, 2015
matriex.github.io
hi guys this is just a guide to unlock bootloader easily by using flashtool on All Xperia

Its Better to take TA BACKUP[so that you can relock your bootloader and claim your warranty] http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2292598

Download flashtool

Steps:
  1. First you should confirm that it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your device by checking the service menu. In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
  2. In your device, tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked.
  3. go here http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/ and select your device and click continue
  4. now type your mail id..and tick agree the terms and condition on that page and click submit
  6. now open flashtool click BLU icon...and then connect your phone on flashmode by pressing and holding volume down button
  7. unplug phone.., press and hold volume up button[Fastboot Mode] and connect the phone to pc again
  9. copy the IMEI from flashtool and paste IMEI on the link you opened from mail and tick two agree the terms and condition and click submit
  10. now again open mail....Check your mail,it will receive a mail from Sony with key...
  12. thats it ur phone gets unlocked and if it restarts...pull the battery out and flash the stock rom again...

[NOTE2:After you unlock bootloader.U cant flash other device roms on your device..it will ha

Nice tutorial but there is no way to unlock bootloader for a newly purchased xperia m
I have purchased a Sony xperia m after second day I just unlocked its bootloader officially (,it voids my warranty but still I can get refund) and get stuck at boot.
So for first unlocking I am assuring you all that you will stuck at boot loop for first time(it happens with me twice)
So advice: Don't mess with device when its under warrenty and always download a ftf before unlocking bootloader (Advice only for xperia M dual c2004)

Sharkawika

Dec 24, 2015
Cairo
Stuck at bootloop

When I successfully unlocked my bootloader and every thing was just fine, I stucked on bootloop. :(
What should I do ? :confused:
Should I flash the stock rom ? :confused:

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

but earlier it said - Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes

Try to boot into recovery. If you are successfully there then it's ok, don't worry about that message.

Hancelpogi

Feb 26, 2017
is theres any, way to unlock bootloader if it says no?

please i need to upgrade my phone, and i didnt have enough knowledge to unlock it please help XDA dev ::fingers-crossed:

Go to SONY DEVELOPER site. provide your imei 1 and email id. they will explain the method fully.

:NOTE:
YOU MOBILE MAY GET INTO BOOTLOOP OR MAY SOFTBRICK.
:good:

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

When I successfully unlocked my bootloader and every thing was just fine, I stucked on bootloop. :(
What should I do ? :confused:
Should I flash the stock rom ? :confused:

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Try to boot into recovery. If you are successfully there then it's ok, don't worry about that message.

Download TWRP.img and flash it via fastboot. then boot into recovery.

christiankean

Jul 10, 2017
HELP1

hi guys this is just a guide to unlock bootloader easily by using flashtool on all xperia
first i'm not responsible for bricked phone

its better to take ta backup[so that you can relock your bootloader and claim your warranty] http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2292598

download flashtool

steps:
  1. first you should confirm that it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your device by checking the service menu. In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
  2. in your device, tap service info > configuration > rooting status. If bootloader unlock allowed says yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says no, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked.
  5. open your mail...see the mail from sony..it will have a link.. Open it
  6. now open flashtool click blu icon...and then connect your phone on flashmode by pressing and holding volume down button
  7. unplug phone.., press and hold volume up button[fastboot mode] and connect the phone to pc again
  9. copy the imei from flashtool and paste imei on the link you opened from mail and tick two agree the terms and condition and click submit
  10. now again open mail....check your mail,it will receive a mail from sony with key...
  11. copy the key code in ur mail and paste in flashtool...then click unlock..

[note1:while unlocking if u got errors..close flashtool and open it]

[note2:after you unlock bootloader.u cant flash other device roms on your device..it will hard brick your phone..please use kernels,roms made for your device]

credits:
@devshaft for ta backup tool

how to fix my flash tool
no wipe: Data,cache,appslog
IMAGE LINK: http://imgur.com/a/O3HdV

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download flashtool

Steps:

[NOTE2:After you unlock bootloader.U cant flash other device roms on your device..it will hard brick your phone..please use kernels,Roms made for your device]

Credits:
    @DevShaft for TA backup tool
    thanks for fast answer , where can i download it's stock rom! it was in 4.3 when i tried to unlock bootloader! should i flash 4.3 or i can flash 4.2.2:mad::silly:
    4.2.2 dual
    4.3 dual
    when i did this step it came to me this . so what i should do

You should copy the C200X.zip to C:/Flashtool/Devices...

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Please Feed me,

1. what functions/features will be gone if I unlock my bootloader?
    2. Will these functions/features work again if I relock my bootloader?

Thanks !

None of your features will be gone....but remember to backup your TA Partition......

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk 4
    i unlocked several xperia devices this is my 1st dual sim mobile its given 2 imei no any 1 imei can i give to unlock bootloader??

i dont know but i used 1st one
    same here.. i can't proceed with the unlock request cause I must verify I am not a robot... what the hell!!??

Try using other browsers. That worked for me, don't remember which though.