[ROM] InnovationOS! v4.0.1 a2ext [FRF91] w/Sense Feel [9/04/10]

Search This thread

death1246

Jan 24, 2010
Florida
Innovation OS! v4.0.1 a2ext [FRF91] w/Sense UI Feel
[ Updated 9/04/10 ]

Follow Me:

(If it werent for Paul @ MoDaCo forums this would never happen... and I thank him!)

Info:

Customized this rom and kept updating it for myself and some other people that kept messaging me for it. Remember it was for me only! But im sharing!

This rom Supports Trackball alert! Trackball Wake and unlock and many kernels! Check Rodriguez topic for all the capable kernels I just use the stock since its nice fast and doesnt drain my battery...

Like the Feel? Want Just the Morph Nothing Else? Here you Go...
MetaMorph Theme Only

Screenshots:
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

7.png
8.png

Innovation OS! ChangeLog:

Visit The Download Site For Changelog

Download from KingxKlick Forum:

Forum To Download

ROM Requires Froyo Radio to work! Here is the Link:(Downloaded From Cyanogens Server and reuploaded to mine with the md5)

Download Radio:
radio-4.06.00.12_7.img

MD5Sum:
radio-4.06.00.12_7.img.md5sum

==========================

ROM was moved from here due to XDA Mods and Admins avoiding conflicts with HTC.. Updates and Changelogs will bo posted on the other site ENJOY!

EnJoY

Last edited:

PhantomRampage

May 13, 2008
Hope you don't mind me asking but what theme are you using for this rom? or if it isnt an already available theme do you think you could create a seperate standalone verson for metamorph please? thanks.

Nice looking rom man, im gonna check this out sometime this week

death1246

Jan 24, 2010
Florida
Thanks for this release, very nice style... :D

no trackball information, TB alert, wake, unlock??? Are they compatible with this ROM???

and what kernel can use with this ROM? :p

Added it right under info :)

has it all remember its based off Pauls r21 enjoy!

Hope you don't mind me asking but what theme are you using for this rom? or if it isnt an already available theme do you think you could create a seperate standalone verson for metamorph please? thanks.

Nice looking rom man, im gonna check this out sometime this week

Its basically my theme added some of Manups stuff like the androids if there is no contact picture and the backgrouns during a call. The rest I found bit by bit and photoshoped everything else to my liking such as the launchers highlights which I will keep working on the launcher :)

I will upload a morph zip if you would like just have to read a bit on it :)

eldar4uk

May 13, 2010
death1246, what about bluetooth in this ROM ? does it work normally?
and what about Flash Player?

death1246

Jan 24, 2010
Florida
death1246, what about bluetooth in this ROM ? does it work normally?
and what about Flash Player?

Bluetooth works perfectly fine use it all day! aswell as flash! :) I didnt include flash in the rom but you can easily snag it fom the market :)

Next update Ill include flash seems impotant :p

Coming soon... :D

I very like this ROM's style :p

Thankyou :) Ill put your link under my mega upload one :)

you have to let me know which is which one has wavesecure and the other doesnt :p

Autinhyeu

Jun 4, 2010
Ho Chi Minh
www.autinhyeu.com
Bluetooth works perfectly fine use it all day! aswell as flash! :) I didnt include flash in the rom but you can easily snag it fom the market :)

Next update Ill include flash seems impotant :p

i think you shouldn't include more apps which can install manual from Market... its great for more users :p

Thankyou :) Ill put your link under my mega upload one :)

you have to let me know which is which one has wavesecure and the other doesnt :p

No, i'm uploading all file in your first post (include ROM, Radio, Wallpaper) :D

death1246

Jan 24, 2010
Florida
i think you shouldn't include more apps which can install manual from Market... its great for more users :p

No, i'm uploading all file in your first post (include ROM, Radio, Wallpaper) :D

lol aight thats good

and you dont think I should add flashplayer atleast? Im not going to flood it with apps though Im going to keep it simple :)

Autinhyeu

Jun 4, 2010
Ho Chi Minh
www.autinhyeu.com
lol aight thats good

and you dont think I should add flashplayer atleast? Im not going to flood it with apps though Im going to keep it simple :)

Flashplayer is exception, hehe :D... "simple", yes, it's very great for me :D

Edit: why do you not use radio zip file??? its weight is 11MB, lighter img file. i can upload both file, if you need :)

Last edited:

death1246

Jan 24, 2010
Florida
Flashplayer is exception, hehe :D... "simple", yes, it's very great for me :D

Edit: why do you not use radio zip file??? its weight is 11MB, lighter img file. i can upload both file, if you need :)

Never really bothered me :p but you can if you want just the radios are on my server so there is really no need to re up them