List of accessories for Teclast x98 by XDA Teclast community

Search This thread

Maxximo88

Jul 4, 2013
Milan (Italy)
Hi guys,
me and italian community started a thread on our forum (alternative-forum.it) about Teclast x98 accessories. i just think it could be profitable to replicate it here.

Keyboard like Microsoft Surface
15d0zv7.jpg

Buy on: Aliexpress

Book Cover without magnetic closing
2rgdhsw.jpg

Buy on:: Aliexpress

Screen protector
2euu0wh.jpg

Buy on: Aliexpress
Buy on: Amazon

Capacitive high precision pencil
6g8v0j.jpg

Buy on: Aiexpress

Please comment and share accessories link so we can improve this list..

Last edited:

fallen_

Big_Ducket

Sep 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy J7
I have C6J6 model and I need a new digitzer. Any reputable dealers with good price?
Not sure if I trust actablet website, and aliexpress doesn't give specifics on theirs.
Thanks

ThaiHeart

Jun 11, 2007
I got this from ebay, very nice and effective keyboard. Match with my Teclast x98 Air 3g

6bb994ce80f764ed78e5c0e11a5d56cd.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

cashif

Oct 25, 2010
Tech City
Hi! I'm interested in Surface-like keyboard..Could anyone please clarify if it has Touchpad/trackpad as am finding it difficult to operate without mouse. I already have ipad 2 keyboard and it fits well; just looking for one with touchpad.

shiznig

Jul 8, 2014
I think the one linked on the first post does not have a touch pad. I've been looking for myself and I don't think such a thing exists for the teclast, well not touch cover keyboard + touchpad at least.

Big_Ducket

Sep 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy J7

cashif

Oct 25, 2010
Tech City

Attachments

• Original-Teclast-Keyboard-Case-for-Teclast-X98-Pro-Windows-10-Tablet-PC-teclast-x98-air-3g.jpg_3.jpg
    Original-Teclast-Keyboard-Case-for-Teclast-X98-Pro-Windows-10-Tablet-PC-teclast-x98-air-3g.jpg_3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 318

ljvd

Aug 7, 2012
The first one seems available for less than 15$
Search aliexpress Ultra-thin-Wireless-Bluetooth-Keyboard-PU-Leather-Case-Cover-For-iPad-Air-iPad-Air-2-9/32266743119.html
( The boring rules for new members don't allow me to share a link ;)
Unfortunately, a first review alert about a too hard keys, the lake of hole for the camera should also be an issue ...

My common original case+keyboard do a pretty good job,
Add to that a pack of small 18x23cm Bamboo dish cloth for between the keyboard and the screen, and all's fine.

tuxj

Jan 4, 2011
Teclast X98 Air 3G case

Hello Everyone.
I Just bought a protective case for my Teclast X98 Air 3G from aliexpress for only 10.13$, as soon as I get it I will give you my opinions
I hope this help someone

Big_Ducket

Sep 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy J7
I received my new touchglass from Ali express from 'Shenzen John' and it is OEM, works perfectly.
But while I was installing it I accidentally bumped the edge of my LCD panel, and it got ruined. Be careful with the black mesh edge of the LCD! It's all connected! One tiny little dent, and my display was all garbled. I used Aliexpress for the exact replacement, which is the OEM for an iPad 5th generation, from 'E-Soures' for $39. The digitizer was $35 during their 11/11 sale. This is all for the original X98 Air 3g C6J6.

Top Liked Posts