New Apps - Giving Away some coupons for mplay Pro and give it a try to mplay lite & r

Search This thread

jugaadmama

Jul 7, 2016
Hello Guys , I have some new apps for you to try .I am giving away some codes for pro version - half to indians and half to non indians people. Comment here or mail me - mtechviral@gmail.com

Beautiful and stylish music player and radio - mPlay .

Download link -

mPlay Pro - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mtechviral.mplaypro

mPlay Lite - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jugaadmama.mtunesplayer

mPlay Radio - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jugaadmama.mtunesradio

Please be patient with me :D Have fun trying the app :D Thank you for being Awesome and helping me :)

XDA:DevDB Information
mPlay, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
jugaadmama, jugaadmama

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.1.2
Stable Release Date: 2016-07-19

Created 2016-07-21
Last Updated 2016-08-06

Attachments

• frame1.jpg
    frame1.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 1,045
  • frame2.jpg
    frame2.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 991
  • frame3.jpg
    frame3.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 998
  • frame4.jpg
    frame4.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 934
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Landraider17

Subhrajyoti Sen

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2015
Bangalore
subhrajyoti.me
The app looks great :D
Some suggestions for the thread
1. Please make the screenshots a bit smaller
2. Add a Play Store badge for the download link. It makes it easier for reader

All the best

alphablue597

Oct 1, 2015
It's really great app. Looks very nice, and works great. It has a unique interface, and I'm really impressed. Well done.
There is only one bug: looks like it's not possible to remove notification, on other players you just swipe left or right on now playing in the notification bar (of course when the music is paused), and the notification is gone. Here, you can't do that, notification is always active, only way to remove it is to stop app from the settings/applications.
Everything else is working great.
I hope that you'll add sleep timer in the future updates. All in all, fantastic app, and I'm recommending it to all!

Послато са E2303 уз помоћ Тапатока

Subhrajyoti Sen

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2015
Bangalore
subhrajyoti.me
Thanks for the promo code.
Liked how the app has a smooth feel to it.
Would really like it if you utilize the space above the tabs in a better way :)
And looking forward to a landscape implementation of the player screen in the future.

ts_firehawk

Sep 27, 2011
Colombo
Samsung Galaxy S10+
It's really great app. Looks very nice, and works great. It has a unique interface, and I'm really impressed. Well done.
There is only one bug: looks like it's not possible to remove notification, on other players you just swipe left or right on now playing in the notification bar (of course when the music is paused), and the notification is gone. Here, you can't do that, notification is always active, only way to remove it is to stop app from the settings/applications.
I hope that you'll add sleep timer in the future updates. All in all, fantastic app, and I'm recommending it to all!

About the notification, at least for me (Moto X 2013 running CM 12.1), if I remove the app from the recents screen, I can remove the notification.

About the app:
The interface is nice an fluid, but I didn't liked the font. Looks like @jugaadmama used a custom font, it doesn't look right. The same applies to the icons on the 'now playing' screen - they seem to be a direct copy of iOS icons and don't fit with the Android ones. I strongly suggest you to change both - they look out of place.

The song quality is nice but I have one small complaint: I don't know if this is something from the audio-engine, but when compared to AIMP, mPlay Pro is definitely lower on volume. Not that is a problem, its just somehting that I noticed. Other than that... I think that the app is very nice and well made. But like @Subhrajyoti Sen said, you could've used the space above the tabs in a better way and a landscape mode is needed - I put my phone on landscape when I'm on car because this way it fits nicely in my dashboard.

Landraider17

Aug 13, 2013
Bilaspur
Listen to your favorite songs with the Most Beautiful & User-friendly music player.

mPlay Pro is super stylish music player app with most powerful features designed in very beautiful way. Its light weight, super fast & beautifully crafted with material design in mind for your perfect media player experience.

Its the best music player and totally ad-free.
You can also download mPlay Lite for free which is also ad-free.
Link- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jugaadmama.mtunesplayer

KEY FEATURE:

- Beautiful Customizable Now Playing Theme.
- Customizable interface with 12 themes to choose from
- Last.fm integration for retrieving artist images and descriptions
- Smart Playlists with fully customizable rules
- Custom Equalizers
- Only music player with support panel.
- Supports almost all audio file format.
- Smart Play Queue - Easily accessible play queue .
- Easily add tracks & drag up/down to sort playing queue.
- Powerful search - Search quickly by track, artist and album.
- Playlists - Fully playlist support & Build your own playlist on the go.
- Party shuffle - Shuffle your tracks.
- mPlay Album - Classic design view for album art in your player.
- Notification control - Control track from notifications.
- Easy navigation - Just one touch to navigate.
- Quick access to currently playing songs allows for total control in a handy way.
- Beautiful Transitions.
- Regular Updates.

This free mp3 player app allows you to play all music at the same screen. Unlike other music apps where you need to move back and forth to select a different song to play.

Stay tuned, lot of great & most exciting features are in development. Will be updated in sooner.

We listen to our users
We are striving hard to make this audio player perfect for you.
In any case,if you notice any bugs or crashes, kindly REPORT it by choosing Help & Feedback option within the app. We will definitely try to fix all the issues as soon as possible.

If you want to comment,give feedback or suggestions about this best music app, feel free to use our Help & Feedback option.
We respond to every ticket generated by you. Thank you :)

Lets join our hands to make it the best Music Player in the market
★★★★★ We Need Your Support, Do Rate Us 5 Stars ★★★★★
Its an humble request don't leave negative reviews for missing of few features/bugs.Updates will come frequently to make it more better.

ScreenShots -
oW9Zayz.png

3MCgNpi.png

2trHTTS.png

kPPJoBC.png

Jj9dWAu.png

isi07Gc.png

Free version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jugaadmama.mtunesplayer

Paid version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mtechviral.mplaypro

mPlay Pro and Lite, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
jugaadmama

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0.2

Created 2016-07-21
Last Updated 2016-07-23
Hello Jugaadmama,

Please provide a Promo Code for me to check out latest mplayer....

thanks

harpin14789

Nov 17, 2012
Dallas
Listen to your favorite songs with the Most Beautiful & User-friendly music player.

mPlay Pro is super stylish music player app with most powerful features designed in very beautiful way. Its light weight, super fast & beautifully crafted with material design in mind for your perfect media player experience.

Its the best music player and totally ad-free.
You can also download mPlay Lite for free which is also ad-free.
Link- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jugaadmama.mtunesplayer

KEY FEATURE:

- Beautiful Customizable Now Playing Theme.
- Customizable interface with 12 themes to choose from
- Last.fm integration for retrieving artist images and descriptions
- Smart Playlists with fully customizable rules
- Custom Equalizers
- Only music player with support panel.
- Supports almost all audio file format.
- Smart Play Queue - Easily accessible play queue .
- Easily add tracks & drag up/down to sort playing queue.
- Powerful search - Search quickly by track, artist and album.
- Playlists - Fully playlist support & Build your own playlist on the go.
- Party shuffle - Shuffle your tracks.
- mPlay Album - Classic design view for album art in your player.
- Notification control - Control track from notifications.
- Easy navigation - Just one touch to navigate.
- Quick access to currently playing songs allows for total control in a handy way.
- Beautiful Transitions.
- Regular Updates.

I don't if I can ask this, but is it possible for me to get a promo code too check out player. :good:

J0kker

Mar 15, 2012
Amazon Fire TV
Google Pixel 4a 5G
@jugaadmama
App looks very promising, will give it a shot with free version, i've search the thread to find more info about promo code to try the paid version, but could not find any information, so i assume we have to ask in the thread ?
If not, i can pm you too haha.
Will give a rating later today after trying it (i don't want to put 5 stars without trying the app, but don't worry i won't be unfair ;) )

jugaadmama

Jul 7, 2016
@jugaadmama
App looks very promising, will give it a shot with free version, i've search the thread to find more info about promo code to try the paid version, but could not find any information, so i assume we have to ask in the thread ?
If not, i can pm you too haha.
Will give a rating later today after trying it (i don't want to put 5 stars without trying the app, but don't worry i won't be unfair ;) )

Thanks for your response. Kindly mail me mtechviral@gmail.com

jugaadmama

Jul 7, 2016
About the notification, at least for me (Moto X 2013 running CM 12.1), if I remove the app from the recents screen, I can remove the notification.

About the app:
The interface is nice an fluid, but I didn't liked the font. Looks like @jugaadmama used a custom font, it doesn't look right. The same applies to the icons on the 'now playing' screen - they seem to be a direct copy of iOS icons and don't fit with the Android ones. I strongly suggest you to change both - they look out of place.

The song quality is nice but I have one small complaint: I don't know if this is something from the audio-engine, but when compared to AIMP, mPlay Pro is definitely lower on volume. Not that is a problem, its just somehting that I noticed. Other than that... I think that the app is very nice and well made. But like @Subhrajyoti Sen said, you could've used the space above the tabs in a better way and a landscape mode is needed - I put my phone on landscape when I'm on car because this way it fits nicely in my dashboard.

The notification bug has been fixed. I will definitely add your suggestions to our roadmap. Thanks alot.

jugaadmama

Jul 7, 2016

Hey alphablue597;67845892, Thanks for your valuable feedback.
We will definitely add your suggestions to our road map and do our best to implement the same.
We'll make sure that our app keeps you delighted with exceptional experience.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys , I have some new apps for you to try .I am giving away some codes for pro version - half to indians and half to non indians people. Comment here or mail me - mtechviral@gmail.com

Beautiful and stylish music player and radio - mPlay .

Download link -

mPlay Pro - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mtechviral.mplaypro

mPlay Lite - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jugaadmama.mtunesplayer

mPlay Radio - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jugaadmama.mtunesradio

Please be patient with me :D Have fun trying the app :D Thank you for being Awesome and helping me :)

mPlay, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    jugaadmama, jugaadmama

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.1.2

Created 2016-07-21
    Last Updated 2016-08-06