Development ROM for Doogee Mix 2

Search This thread

TiagoDM

Nov 30, 2013
Hi!

I'm just a user on android phones and really would love if someone made a ROM for Doogee Mix 2. There is already a rom for Doogee Mix, but as I ordered a mix2, would love to have a clean rom for it...

Here's the Mix2 on banggood: https://www.banggood.com/DOOGEE-MIX-2-5_99-Inch-6GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Helio-P25-Octa-Core-4G-Smartphone-p-1201795.html
The device official page: http://www.doogee.cc/detail/mix-series-bezel-less-smartphone/122

Please consider the development as the device, for the price, is affordable and has got good features :)

Thanks

marco.fortuna

Apr 22, 2011
I'm also waiting for doogee mix 2
It seems a very nice phone .
First of all we need a TWRP recovery to root it with Magisk .
I hope some developer will work on this device

Reactions: swisskomputer

chairoms

Jan 1, 2018
I got it for a while now i am waiting for custom roms too hope we will have some developer make it for us in USA this phone only work for T-Mobile not support AT&T a little bit disappointed

Razi3L

Aug 28, 2007
Hi, I agree with you. I've received mine for about 2 weeks now. It really is a great phone. I also hope for a custum rom to be developped on it :)

Reactions: swisskomputer

ahorntaler

Jul 11, 2014
Ahorntal
Oukitel Mix 2 looks also nice (more like Mi Mix 2) but cameras seem to be worse and casing of doogee mix and doogee mix 2 is very strong and tough. I've got Doogee Mix, which is a very good phablet (but I don't like selfie cam downside). Doogee Mix 2 has perfect quality, perhaps a little bit heavy.

TiagoDM

Nov 30, 2013
Yes, USA has got many developers and if the phone won't work correctly in USA, there's a chance they won't make anything... but there's also other countries developer's. Hope someone develop a clean ROM for it!

yox2580

Jan 22, 2017
bandmode

Hi, everyone
I like the design and spec of this cellphone.
But only one problem is its bands.
Can someone show us the bandmode of this device?
*#*#3646633#*#*
I hope this has hidden bands..

TiagoDM

Nov 30, 2013
bandmode
Hi, everyone
I like the design and spec of this cellphone.
But only one problem is its bands.
Can someone show us the bandmode of this device?
*#*#3646633#*#*
I hope this has hidden bands..

Hi @yox2580, i'll answer as soon as i get mine:) already ordered but waiting for te delivery... about 20th january !! Best regards mate!

Reactions: yox2580

slowbro63

Jan 14, 2018
this might work for rooting

i have heard that some guys managed to root their phone using superSU and placing it on a sd card and from the stock rekovery using update from sd card but that might just be a lie i dont know and sorry for the bad english

TiagoDM

Nov 30, 2013
For now, there is yet no alternative, clean and function-adding ROM for the doogee mix 2 here at xda... because of the christmas bustle i dont have yet mine delivered, but i hope i can get it soon

TiagoDM

Nov 30, 2013
@Levered, thanks, but this is for Doogee Mix 2. As I wrote before... here's a comparison... in general terms, Doogee Mix2 has got a 10/10 tho, I like oukitel very much also, has better resolution screen and other advantages... but i bought the doogee and i'd like very much to have a clean ROM for it I know the doogee has got face recognition unlock.. that's something to add up to the comparison....

www.gsmchoice.com/en/compare/15323/15113/15003/0/

Levered

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
@Levered, thanks, but this is for Doogee Mix 2. As I wrote before... here's a comparison... in general terms, Doogee Mix2 has got a 10/10 tho, I like oukitel very much also, has better resolution screen and other advantages... but i bought the doogee and i'd like very much to have a clean ROM for it I know the doogee has got face recognition unlock.. that's something to add up to the comparison....

www.gsmchoice.com/en/compare/15323/15113/15003/0/

btw i' dont have try doogee phone. :)

Chrizt0ph3r

Jan 24, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hey... Well there no official doogee mix 2 thread so I'll post here. I just got the mix 2 and it shows full signal but can't recieve or make calls. Strange. Any ideas???

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

TiagoDM

Nov 30, 2013
Hey... Well there no official doogee mix 2 thread so I'll post here. I just got the mix 2 and it shows full signal but can't recieve or make calls. Strange. Any ideas???

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yes, that's strange.. I didn't yet receive my Doogee Mix 2 phone (maybe next week), so I really can't help, tho, I'd love some developer would look at this thread... I'll post when I receive my phone, till then, i really would like to but i can't help.

Shirin patel

Jan 5, 2018
Doogee mix 2

Sorry to put this query here. Even i haven't got any place to right it down. I also have a same problem. Rear camera not working. Bought this phone specially for camera specifications. When will be the updates release to make the second rear camera work. Even 8 MP Nokia camera takes better picture than this 16 MP. And there are many bugs. Many apps crashes. And on YouTube I have seen many videos which shows many camera app showing 4k video recording option, but I think that was after update and I still haven't received it.i show that video 1 month back

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Sorry to put this query here. Even i haven't got any place to right it down. I also have a same problem. Rear camera not working. Bought this phone specially for camera specifications. When will be the updates release to make the second rear camera work. Even 8 MP Nokia camera takes better picture than this 16 MP. And there are many bugs. Many apps crashes. And on YouTube I have seen many videos which shows many camera app showing 4k video recording option, but I think that was after update and I still haven't received it.i show that video 1 month back .

M@h@r

Aug 18, 2015
i have heard that some guys managed to root their phone using superSU and placing it on a sd card and from the stock rekovery using update from sd card but that might just be a lie i dont know and sorry for the bad english

i have sucessfully managed to root Doogee Mix 2, installed TWRP, Magisk & Xposed etc.:eek::eek::eek:

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

btw i' dont have try doogee phone. :)

Did you checked you IMEI? If there is something wrong with IMEI, i can help you out.

Top Liked Posts