[Q] Anyone successfully got the ext2internal sd script working on N7100?

Search This thread

rikku1983

May 9, 2013
Hi, I did some research but it could be not thorough. I apologize if this bothers anyone

But I really don't know how to make script ext2internal sd work on my N7100. I am using DN3 3.1 rom.

I tried pheonix rom v16 with opting to enable this script but I just got lots of error popups after rebooting, as many others did.

I also check the original post of ext2internal sd, but that is for GS3.

So before I get my hands on it and try to flash it. I want to know if any N7100 user has got this fantastic function already, and how to do this?

Thanks!!

ma0u

Jan 14, 2013
Hi, I did some research but it could be not thorough. I apologize if this bothers anyone

But I really don't know how to make script ext2internal sd work on my N7100. I am using DN3 3.1 rom.

I tried pheonix rom v16 with opting to enable this script but I just got lots of error popups after rebooting, as many others did.

So before I get my hands on it and try to flash it. I want to know if any N7100 user has got this fantastic function already, and how to do this?

Thanks!!
Alternative is folder mount...tried and tested

Reactions: rikku1983

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka

Thanks!!

Why not!! Thousands of N7100 users are using the scripts successfully on DN3, Phoenix.
Anyway, try these, if not worked after flashing, flash Agni kernel, then the the script.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivl678c67r7z57g/extsd2internalsd_fat32_gs3_8.zip
Or
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbia9sty8cbd2so/extsd2internalsd_gnote2_fat32.zip
Another thing, these scripts are for fat32 formatted sd cards, if your one is extfat, download same scripts for extfat system from the thread of mattiadj. Both scripts works for me on both Phoenix and dn3.
...and the name gs3 is not a factor as the thread also belongs to note2, mattiadj uses gs3 device that's why gs3 is mentioned on script name.
Regards.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

rikku1983

May 9, 2013
Why not!! Thousands of N7100 users are using the scripts successfully on DN3, Phoenix.
Anyway, try these, if not worked after flashing, flash Agni kernel, then the the script.
Or
Another thing, these scripts are for fat32 formatted sd cards, if your one is extfat, download same scripts for extfat system from the thread of mattiadj. Both scripts works for me on both Phoenix and dn3.
...and the name gs3 is not a factor as the thread also belongs to note2, mattiadj uses gs3 device that's why gs3 is mentioned on script name.
Regards.

I just tried to flash ext2internal mod according to mattiadj's post and after reboot, I got many "unfortunately,....has stopped" pop-ups. So I am thinking might this be the kernel? As you said, if I flash Agni kernel through Odin, can I use pheonix rom ?

Thanks

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
I just tried to flash ext2internal mod according to mattiadj's post and after reboot, I got many "unfortunately,....has stopped" pop-ups. So I am thinking might this be the kernel? As you said, if I flash Agni kernel through Odin, can I use pheonix rom ?

Thanks

Yes you can, I'm using agni on phoenix and the script is working perfectly. Even in agni control app (you'll find it after flashing agni) the ext2int sd option is present. You can activate it from there. No need to flash the script separately.
Regards.

Reactions: nfaruk and niminia

rikku1983

May 9, 2013
So I am using pheonix 16.7. I can directly download the Agni kernel and flash it through odin. I am wondering if I need to wipe any thing first? Or I just fash it? And you said the option of ext2internal is there during install agni? But I am flashing it through odin, how can I choose anything? Or I need to install the kernel through recovery?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
Not through odin, flash agni by cwm. After flashing you'll find the agni control app on your app drawer. Yes, the kernel works on phoenix. There are two threads of agni, one is pure stock, one is cm. Flash the purestock one.
Regards.

Reactions: niminia and nfaruk

rikku1983

May 9, 2013
Not through odin, flash agni by cwm. After flashing you'll find the agni control app on your app drawer. Yes, the kernel works on phoenix. There are two threads of agni, one is pure stock, one is cm. Flash the purestock one.
Regards.

Thanks a lot! I will find that out and try that!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!!

Or
    Regards.

Thanks

Yes you can, I'm using agni on phoenix and the script is working perfectly. Even in agni control app (you'll find it after flashing agni) the ext2int sd option is present. You can activate it from there. No need to flash the script separately.
    Regards.

Regards.

Thanks!!
    Alternative is folder mount...tried and tested