KitKat for LG G2 802 international

Search This thread

TheHaso

Feb 18, 2012
I've just reinstalled my d80220d via the lg pc suite and I confirm that the weather is no longer there. I guess there is something wrong at lg's end. Anybody any ideas? :confused:

I have the d80220B and got the widget working. Guess some issue on the 20D kdz

1400266872711.jpg

Sent from XDA 4 app using LG G2 D802

I have the d80220B and got the widget working. Guess some issue on the 20D kdz

View attachment 2747454

Sent from XDA 4 app using LG G2 D802

It's weird. I've had this version installed before and the widget was fine. This time it asks me to update but there isn't anything in the update center to update. Performed factory reset after installing as usual. Must be a problem at LG's end.

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
It's weird. I've had this version installed before and the widget was fine. This time it asks me to update but there isn't anything in the update center to update. Performed factory reset after installing as usual. Must be a problem at LG's end.

Don't know what they scr***d up but here I've uploaded it for those who are missing the theme.

cheers.

B

bachera

might be because it only updates on wifi, if its set that way. Never heard this before so it seems likely thats it.

You try in settings,general,app clear cache and data for it. maybe a clean reload starts update better or something

DraganGTD

May 15, 2014
Also Quick Translate and Voice Mate, I think.

Yes! That's correct.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Don't know what they scr***d up but here I've uploaded it for those who are missing the theme.

cheers.

Thanks a mill for weather widget. It is working fine now :)

Is it possible to get the rest of the APK files that are not updating through LG Apps Update center?

• Notebook
  • Dictionary
  • OnScreenPhone
  • Quick Translator
  • Voice Mate.

Thanks

DraganGTD

May 15, 2014
Umm..Didn't know the files are so popular. I know samsung users beg not to have samsung apps, so lg users beg for them :)

I'll upload them later.

I really appreciate that.

I was Samsung user for last 4 years but needed a change :) Find that LG G2 is a superior phone.

Btw I find dictionary and quick translate very useful apps. The notebook app is great as I did save so many things in it and now cant access it.

It's very surprising from LG that allows this type of problems occur when releasing new software.

Norraphop

Sep 6, 2012
I've just reinstalled my d80220d via the lg pc suite and I confirm that the weather is no longer there. I guess there is something wrong at lg's end. Anybody any ideas? :confused:

Did you already perform the factory reset after you found this issue?
I just wondered if this happen only for someone who do the factory reset. Coz mine got this issue after the factory reset.

DraganGTD

May 15, 2014
Hey guys, I think I've found a solution ---Thanks to Christophe999s!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52771320#post52771320

To update apps officially do the following:

-- Remove the sim-card
-- Reboot the phone
-- Now I was using Wi-Fi and was able to update those apps that were missing from LG update canter.
-- So now when you reboot it afterwards with the simcard inside, the apps will be gone again from the update
center but they'll work perfectly.

It has worked for me without any problem :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jambo_Forrest

Jambo_Forrest

Apr 22, 2013
Hey guys, I think I've found a solution ---Thanks to Christophe999s!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52771320#post52771320

To update apps officially do the following:

-- Remove the sim-card
-- Reboot the phone
-- Now I was using Wi-Fi and was able to update those apps that were missing from LG update canter.
-- So now when you reboot it afterwards with the simcard inside, the apps will be gone again from the update
center but they'll work perfectly.

It has worked for me without any problem :)

How bizarre- that either perfectly. Thank you, and thanks to Christopher too.

Norraphop

Sep 6, 2012
Hey, check it out. I think they have fixed something on their own. Right now there are many of LG apps for update!!!
All of the apps are back for updating.
I do nothing and now the problem has been solved. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

cheers.
    Can someone pls post difference between 4.2.2 and 4.4.2 camera, lags etc . and i know problems with cracking headphones when listening to music.
    For fast update and fixes iPhone or Nexus are the best for now

LG G2 Monster

updated mine yesterday...i can confim there is a significant improvement in low light pic from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2...specially with flash..no more burry pics...faster focus but still slow compared to other 13mp shooter in low light...UI is just smooth no lag what so ever...but i see sum lag when i switch from dial tab to call log tab...donno y:confused:

abt the cracking sound.....didn't experienced anything like dat...i hav tried stock player and fm radio...crystal clear...

i came from Nexus 5...yup u can get faster update but i dnt thnk anyone who tasted customized UI will like the simple pure os look...

another thing sumhow it feels like Battery life increased but i need more time before confirming that,,,hope this helps
    Someone please tries if this works

IT's not my upload, IF it works you should thank the member, not sure who he is but xantrax should be the name here, too.
    it's Friday, and as it seems some new areas are being covered
    Software Version: D80210e-EUR-XX

yesterday the IMEI Check didn't show a new firmware, but today:

let's see when it will arrive OTA

probably a stupid question - if you update via the support tool, do you loose all settings & data or is everything kept like when you'r updating via OTA?

Everthing is kept but it perhaps a good idea to perform a factory reset as jellybean to kitkat is quite a large upgrade. That said, I installed kitkat this way last night without a reset and everything has been ok so far.
    Kinda OT here but I just received a "LteConfigs" update to my 80210f and finally Lte works (germany, ePlus). LTE should be available since beginning of march. However, still waiting for the OTA.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk