[MOD][GUIDE] Xperia Z2 styled Tabbed statusbar

Search This thread

SpaceCaker

Mar 26, 2011
netherlands
www.youtube.com
How to port Xperia Z2 Styled tabbed statusbar

Many people asked me to release my tabbed view so here it is. its very easy because these tabs all needs you to add all ids and such and then in all smali you need to fix 0x730254 etc values.
BUT NOW!!! that time is over i have been working on these toggles for a few days now and its set so it will get all values etc with only packagename
so you only need to copy paste the stuff i say you to :)

screen2.jpg

REQUIREMENT:
- BRAIN
- Patient
- Know how to decompile/recompiling Apk file
- notepad++
- Tool for decompiling, : apkmanager/apktool/Virtous/apkmultitools/ etc,
1. Decomple SystemUI.apk
/res/values/ids.xml
Add the following values to ids.xml
Code:
    <item type="id" name="spomc_xperia_tabs">false</item>
    <item type="id" name="spomc_xperia_tabbuttons">false</item>
2. Copy paste the Attached TabContent.zip to ur systemui/
This will add the resources and tabbed smali's.
3. Goto /res/layout/statusbar_expanded.xml
after opening the layout you will see something like this in first few rows.
Code:
xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
Paste the following code under it.
Code:
    <com.spacey.xperiatabs.TabButtons android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="top" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/spomc_xperia_tabbuttons" android:background="#aa000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="42.0dip" />
    <com.spacey.xperiatabs.TabBase android:id="@id/spomc_xperia_tabs" android:background="#aa000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.8" android:layout_below="@id/spomc_xperia_tabbuttons">
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
[COLOR="Magenta"]<TextView android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:gravity="center" android:paddingBottom="8.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="This you can fill up " android:layout_centerInParent="true" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" />[/COLOR]
        </LinearLayout>
and before
Code:
</com.android.systemui.statusbar.ExpandedView>
add this
Code:
</com.spacey.xperiatabs.TabBase>
4. Save it all
and Recompile SystemUI.apk
5. U should be done now.

CREDITS:
[/B]
  • AuliaYF
  • TentenPonce
  • TuxKids
  • Aryne
  • Potato Bro's
  • SonyXperiaZ2 for pngs :p
  • SpaceCaker ofcourse!

Attachements:
TabContent.zip dl link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56034188/1CM7 acei/TabContent.zip
or see bottom of post for attached zip

Attachments

• TabContent.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,213

yash989

Sep 10, 2012
jodhpur
sorry sir but
one last question m on jb 4.2.2 with serajr toggles xperia l
and can u tell me how to edit or pls do it for me I will give u my statusbarexpanded.xml

jasper~

May 4, 2014
Laguna
Holy status bar! Need to try it asap.

EDIT: How can I put text on buttons sir @SpaceCaker ? And How do I put the Notifications on First Tab sir and also how do I put the toggles on Second Tab? Sorry for the noob question.

Last edited:

Myth2014

Apr 14, 2014
Linyi
what do you mean sir?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Can mine, too? :)

yeah,,,look like:

<com.spacey.xperiatabs.TabBase android:id="@id/spomc_xperia_tabs" android:background="#aa000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.8" android:layout_below="@id/spomc_xperia_tabbuttons">
<TextView android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:gravity="center" android:paddingBottom="8.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="First Tab " android:layout_centerInParent="true" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" />
<TextView android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:gravity="center" android:paddingBottom="8.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="Second Tab" android:layout_centerInParent="true" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" />

A layout is a Tab,,,;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to port Xperia Z2 Styled tabbed statusbar

Many people asked me to release my tabbed view so here it is. its very easy because these tabs all needs you to add all ids and such and then in all smali you need to fix 0x730254 etc values.
    BUT NOW!!! that time is over i have been working on these toggles for a few days now and its set so it will get all values etc with only packagename
    so you only need to copy paste the stuff i say you to :)

screen2.jpg

REQUIREMENT:
    - BRAIN
    - Patient
    - Know how to decompile/recompiling Apk file
    - notepad++
    - Tool for decompiling, : apkmanager/apktool/Virtous/apkmultitools/ etc,
    1. Decomple SystemUI.apk
    /res/values/ids.xml
    Add the following values to ids.xml
    Code:
        <item type="id" name="spomc_xperia_tabs">false</item>
        <item type="id" name="spomc_xperia_tabbuttons">false</item>
    2. Copy paste the Attached TabContent.zip to ur systemui/
    This will add the resources and tabbed smali's.
    3. Goto /res/layout/statusbar_expanded.xml
    after opening the layout you will see something like this in first few rows.
    Code:
    xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    Paste the following code under it.
    Code:
        <com.spacey.xperiatabs.TabButtons android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="top" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/spomc_xperia_tabbuttons" android:background="#aa000000" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="42.0dip" />
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
    [COLOR="Magenta"]<TextView android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:gravity="center" android:paddingBottom="8.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="This you can fill up " android:layout_centerInParent="true" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" android:layout_centerVertical="true" />[/COLOR]
            </LinearLayout>
    and before
    Code:
    </com.android.systemui.statusbar.ExpandedView>
    add this
    Code:
    4. Save it all
    and Recompile SystemUI.apk
    5. U should be done now.

CREDITS:
    [/B]
    • AuliaYF
    • TentenPonce
    • TuxKids
    • Aryne
    • Potato Bro's
    • SonyXperiaZ2 for pngs :p
    • SpaceCaker ofcourse!

Attachements:
    TabContent.zip dl link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56034188/1CM7 acei/TabContent.zip
    or see bottom of post for attached zip
    put ur expanded.xml on pastebin.com ok ?

i will try for you
    only because today i am nice

i and samsoul fix it
    thanks for help and awsome guide
    will there be update fir toggles like profile reboot and all?
    Can the button on the bottom?:fingers-crossed:

Ofcourse but only if you know layouting :)

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app
    can u make this one for me
    im using deodex :D

gimme your SUI

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app