dinik

Sep 6, 2008
★ DINIK "Anastasia" Keyboard ★​
c28333d077.png

WVGA & VGA​
WM6.5 & WM6.5.X​
Portrait & Landscape​

!!! ATTENTION !!!
This are my Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. I gonna contact the Admins.
You are free to use my works for private use.
You are free to modify my works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
You are not allowed to modify my works and post it here or on other sites. (Without my Permission)
You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)
I welcome modifications and fixes from other users but please contact me first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

network-icon.png

Buy me a Beer if you like my work!

Follow me on Tweeter! If you want to get always the first my newest updates!
http://twitter.com/d_i_n_i_k

I have knowledge in 3 Languages. So if you cant speak well English. You are free to write me in:
German or Russian or English

Update: 10.09.10
12:40 DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0
DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0 from My & Miris Rom is now here for dl as a cab!

Update: 13.05.10
18:25 DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.1
Fixed Bug with not loading the dll...this why some users could see XT9 and some other keys.
Now it works on Miris Rom & All Others!

Update: 30.04.10
18:25 DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard TP2 v2.0 (Touch Pro 2).

12:00 This last week i spend every free minute on skinning. Trying to finish it for you all, as soon as possible! (My girl near killed me for that)
My goal was the weekend. And so, im happy to say....Its Ready!!!
DINIK Anastasia Keyboard v2.0 ready for download. v2.0 is now Fully Skinned on QWERTY in Portrait and QWERTY in Landscape. (Numbers are now also skinned)
Install it...Test it...Report me...Do Screenshots.
Thank you all! For nice Comments and Donatations that gonna come! (If they gonna come ^_^)

Update: 26.04.10
19:11 DINIK Anastasia Keyboard v1.0 ready for download. It tels you v1.0...but look at it more like a BETA...report me your bugs...how it feels from speed...and if it works well on wm6.5...and other devices ;)

DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard *.cab
(From my typing experience...with this Keyboard...it feels easier and faster to type...and of course it looks just so much better as the standard one keyboard from htc)

DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0

FEATURES
- Modern glossy Anastasia Look
- Now with Black Buttons and Changed White Font Color
- Now Some Buttons are Colored for better Typing experience
- By Pressing Green colored Button. (Better to see which Button you pressing)
- By Pressing Green Pop Up. (Better to see which Button you pressing)
- Better typing experience. Personally i find it more occurred and faster to type. (Since the Buttons are now 3D and Colored)
- Skinned Full QWERTY in Portrait.
- Skinned Full QWERTY in Landscape.
- Working on WWE Roms.
- Working Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic... (Maybe more...didn't tested all)

screenshot2tk.png
screenshot1dgh.png

Info:
01. By Installing this *.cab, you are replacing the Original (Standard) Files (Manila & Win). The installation is automatically. Just Restart after Finishing the installation.
02. If after you have installed this *.cab, you dont like it and want back the Original (Standard) Look. Just do an uninstall and Restart.

Download:
*.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0

How to Install?
01. Install sdkcertsnew2015.cab
02. Restart.
03. Install the DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard *.cab file.
04. Restart.

#
#
#

(As i know...Its the 1st ever Skinned HTC Keyboard...So i hope you wont critique me to much)

DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.0

FEATURES
- Better typing experience. Personally i find it more occurred to type. (Since the Buttons are now 3D and Green on Push)
- Working on WWE Roms. (And maybe all other...didn't tested all)
- Working Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic... (Maybe more...didn't tested all)

f1641637ab.png
21946376f5.png

4df5ed1056.png

Info:
01. By Installing this *.cab, you are replacing the Original (Standard) Files (Manila & Win). The installation is automatically. Just Restart after Finishing the installation.
02. If after you have installed this *.cab, you dont like it and want back the Original (Standard) Look. Just do an uninstall and Restart.

Download:
*.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.0
*.cab (remiXshare) (For my Friends in Asia): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.0
*.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.1

*.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard RUSSIAN v2.1 By colombas

*.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard TP2 v2.0 (TouchPal 2)

*.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard FIX for NRGZ (Fixing alignment bug in Energy ROM) THX NRGZ

How to Install?
02. Restart.
04. Restart.

#
#
#

Last edited:
Reactions: Antonito2030

MiZi666

Sep 8, 2007
bavaria
whoa respect, dinik...
this looks awesome!! like all of your work!!

can't wait for that beauty :eek:

greetings

dinik

Sep 6, 2008
Update: 13.04.10
19:11 DINIK Anastasia Keyboard v1.0 ready for download. It tels you v1.0...but look at it more like a BETA...report me your bugs...how it feels from speed...and if it works well on wm6.5...and other devices ;)

Icefreunde

May 10, 2009
Dresden
I've installed it.
ROM is goatrip 4.x
Looks awesome! Great work!

Numbers and the other symbols you'll make in the final version, right?^^

sahus

Mar 1, 2009
Bergen
Another beautiful work from you.

I have tried it on my artemis v.10 rom and it works very good for me.

thank you very much for all of your work.

sahus

Mar 1, 2009
Bergen
I know it is quality work when it is from you, so i just download right away and install, no reason to wait and read other comments.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i install it but after restart mt hd2 can not reboot.now what i should do?

I install it too, first i installed the "sdkcertsnew2015.cab" and restart my device (no problem at this time), then i installed the "DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0" and after restart my device can not reboot.
    Then i have to hard reset my device and tried again with the same instructions, but it's impossible to boot after install "DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0", freeze at HTC white screen.

My device is HTC HD2 T8585 version

Hi dinik,

I just installed your v3 .cab file on my HD2 - it installed (from the SD card) without problem (to the SD card) and restarted.

Unfortunately the device will not now boot! It's caught at the initial white HTC screen and won't move on....

Can you tell me if there's anyway to fix the issue?

Regards,
    Ben

For all of you; the Anastasia Keyboard v3.0 is based/use the latest manila packaging. (This will mean there is an newer .dll fill) and this seems to be incompatible with older builds. Only one suggestion; update your stock ROM.
    ★ DINIK "Anastasia" Keyboard ★​
    c28333d077.png

WVGA & VGA​
    WM6.5 & WM6.5.X​
    Portrait & Landscape​

!!! ATTENTION !!!
    This are my Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. I gonna contact the Admins.
    You are free to use my works for private use.
    You are free to modify my works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
    You are not allowed to modify my works and post it here or on other sites. (Without my Permission)
    You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)
    I welcome modifications and fixes from other users but please contact me first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

network-icon.png

Buy me a Beer if you like my work!

Follow me on Tweeter! If you want to get always the first my newest updates!
    http://twitter.com/d_i_n_i_k

I have knowledge in 3 Languages. So if you cant speak well English. You are free to write me in:
    German or Russian or English

Update: 10.09.10
    12:40 DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0
    DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0 from My & Miris Rom is now here for dl as a cab!

Update: 13.05.10
    18:25 DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.1
    Fixed Bug with not loading the dll...this why some users could see XT9 and some other keys.
    Now it works on Miris Rom & All Others!

18:25 DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard TP2 v2.0 (Touch Pro 2).

12:00 This last week i spend every free minute on skinning. Trying to finish it for you all, as soon as possible! (My girl near killed me for that)
    My goal was the weekend. And so, im happy to say....Its Ready!!!
    DINIK Anastasia Keyboard v2.0 ready for download. v2.0 is now Fully Skinned on QWERTY in Portrait and QWERTY in Landscape. (Numbers are now also skinned)
    Install it...Test it...Report me...Do Screenshots.
    Thank you all! For nice Comments and Donatations that gonna come! (If they gonna come ^_^)

Update: 26.04.10

(From my typing experience...with this Keyboard...it feels easier and faster to type...and of course it looks just so much better as the standard one keyboard from htc)

DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0

FEATURES
    - Now with Black Buttons and Changed White Font Color
    - Now Some Buttons are Colored for better Typing experience
    - Better typing experience. Personally i find it more occurred and faster to type. (Since the Buttons are now 3D and Colored)
    - Working on WWE Roms.

screenshot2tk.png
    screenshot1dgh.png

Info:

Download:
    *.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v3.0

How to Install?
    02. Restart.
    04. Restart.

#
    #
    #

(As i know...Its the 1st ever Skinned HTC Keyboard...So i hope you wont critique me to much)

DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.0

FEATURES
    - Better typing experience. Personally i find it more occurred to type. (Since the Buttons are now 3D and Green on Push)
    - Working on WWE Roms. (And maybe all other...didn't tested all)

f1641637ab.png
    21946376f5.png

4df5ed1056.png

Info:

Download:
    *.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.0
    *.cab (remiXshare) (For my Friends in Asia): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.0
    *.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard v2.1

*.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard RUSSIAN v2.1 By colombas

*.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard TP2 v2.0 (TouchPal 2)

*.cab (MediaFire): DINIK - Anastasia - Keyboard FIX for NRGZ (Fixing alignment bug in Energy ROM) THX NRGZ

How to Install?
    02. Restart.
    04. Restart.

#
    #
    #
    Hi Dinik. Any news on the ETA of the new keyboard?

He just (2 day's ago) make it public (only fore his Rom) fore the moment. I think, (not fore sure) if everything is okay he will make it public in a stand alone cab in a week ore two!?

Our patience will be rewarded.
    Hi, this is my first post to the forum.
    Question: Where can I download this keyboard?
    Thanks in advanced

Vince

If you means the latest skin; there isn't a standalone cab fore the moment (exclusive fore his rom) "fore the moment" soon the standalone cab will be available.

if you mean the first one; you can download it on the first post.
    Nice work. It work very good.