[PROJ][Ongoing..]SE Xperia X1 Panels Porting Project for Touch HD!!! - NO CAB YET!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eltonsl

May 3, 2008
great job!! won't be long and we'll have the touch HD X1 on hand...
Keep i t up !!!!:D

medive

Mar 15, 2008
Hi harvsingh
I'm glad that somebody start work at this project :)
I want to help you, I'm beginer in programing but maybe my teacher from college give me some tips :p
Good Luck!!

cinho17

Aug 14, 2008
will this work on touch diamond ? Can someone upload a cab files, so I can try it on diamond thanks

fallenczar

Jul 22, 2006
Singapore
try using fdcsofts task manager 3.0 or up
it will show you the processes and services running on the xperia , HD (when the panales are running, and after a reboot when the panels don't load)
another handy software is sktools (but you will need to register it), it will let you do everything that taskmanager above lets you do in addition to allowing you to edit startup entries.

cinho17

Aug 14, 2008
yes !! Hope that this porting will be done very soon cause I'm so exited on the new xperia panels, thanks

!SINGH!

Jan 22, 2007
Solihull
try using fdcsofts task manager 3.0 or up
it will show you the processes and services running on the xperia , HD (when the panales are running, and after a reboot when the panels don't load)
another handy software is sktools (but you will need to register it), it will let you do everything that taskmanager above lets you do in addition to allowing you to edit startup entries.

Thanks brother... I will definatly look into this...

Peppep

Nov 8, 2008
Thank you for working on this! Unfortunately, I do not know very little programming, and in any case, my device (Norwegian version) is about three weeks away. However, as a couple of guys have stated before me, I will gladly assist you in any way. When I receive my device, I will be happy to bug test and report back to you etc.

donbronzi

Sep 1, 2007
Mate well done.
Looks really good especially for 2 days work Wow!!

I have never used the panels before but would you say it is better/ worse than TF3D?

mwatson

Oct 16, 2007
Basingstoke
This is really good work. Guess you have to terminate the prog as there is no panel button as you would find on the X1.

Maybe you could remap to another key? not that there are many! Seems thats the problem.

Good luck with it.

Mark

xdaman85

Apr 14, 2007
London
Iv noticed just like the x1 you have the press the softkey on the corner of the screen to put the panels into horizontal mode

my point is, does any one think that eventually it will be possible to get the same effect just by rotating the phone making use of the Gsen?

Insaneboy

Mar 14, 2008
Iv noticed just like the x1 you have the press the softkey on the corner of the screen to put the panels into horizontal mode

my point is, does any one think that eventually it will be possible to get the same effect just by rotating the phone making use of the Gsen?

Probably, using Gsen and Gyrator2, they rotate everything :p

!SINGH!

Jan 22, 2007
Solihull
it will works same as on Touch HD or worst, when full port will be sucksefull i want to try this at Touch Pro

Sorry. you are mistaken.

This (as it is) will NOT work on Touch Diamond or Touch Pro.

Diamond and Pro are 640x480 VGA
X1 & Touch HD are 800x480 WVGA

Sorry. You guys would have to wait.. for maybe forever. The panels work only at this res. I have tried it on a diamond.. and it failed miserably.

NeoS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jan 27, 2008
Somewhere in NL
Very interesting. Looks good.
Are you going to put this online for other HD users to try? I'd like to see what the performance will do on my device, since i'm currently modding my vga driver.

xdaman85

Apr 14, 2007
London
harvsingh
sas ri akal bro

can you confirm whether gsen or gryator 2 effects the orientation of the panels,

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.