New Playstaion Store games released [12/4/12]

Search This thread

Logseman

Nov 22, 2010
Tenerife
logseman.svbtle.com
None of the new games are listed as compatible with the Xperia Play, unlike the older ones. It's sort of tongue-in-cheek to be playing Grandia on FPSE while you're being told it's not compatible, but oh well, what do I care.

XPlay-Swype

pelm

Mar 28, 2012
when i open it dosen't work, it give me an error i think because i am italian and it's not available in my country
EDIT: sorry i haven't read all the post, but why isn't avaliable in this country.
Sent from my R800i CM7 using XDA

Last edited:

cyrusalmighty

May 30, 2009
Hartford
Im in U.S. and I already have a PSN account that I use with my PS3. I find that by me having to sign in as though Im in U.K. and that I had to create a european PSN to be able to use this store, I am really not happy about buying games and have been stuck with using FPSe games, psx games converted into apks, & a couple HD games from Gameloft. I guess I wouldnt be able to download these games form PS store yet anyways, but WTF Sony???? This phone has been out for ages and I feel this store should be sorted out by now. There are many threads where people have edited their build.prop's and have also signed in from a supported country, but I dont think we should have to use all these workarounds.:mad: sorry for rant

Last edited:

UndisputedGuy

Dec 13, 2011
who thinks these games are worth it? I was set to get both toy storys and bugs life but a bit unsure now as they aren't really cheap.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images

We have been waiting ages now an influx of games hit Playstation Store. Sad to say only PS1 games but its a start. :)

• Tekken
    • Ridge Racer Type 4
    • Grandia
    • Toy Story Racer
    • Toy Story 2
    • Mickey's Wild Adventure
    • Atlantis : The lost Empire
    • A Bug's Life
    • Rascal Racers
    • Oddworld : Abe's Oddysee
    • International Track and field

If have not got the Store Yet get from here = http://www.playstation.com/pss/store/en.html

Playstation-Store-3.png

Sent from XperiaGamer World using XDA
    All fixed now. Spoke to PlayStation today and they said they where currently fixing it. 2 mins ago gave it another try and RidgeRacer downloading will try the others soon. :)

EDIT - AAHH beat me too it

Currently downloading ridge racer :) keeps fingers crossed!!

Edit: downloaded and installed :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
    Currently downloading ridge racer :) keeps fingers crossed!!

Edit: downloaded and installed :)

Still can't download but I no longer get the error.

It now says" downloading" but then says " can't download"

Please could someone answer this and also please tell me how you pay for these games? Can you use phone credit or psn vouchers?
    Thanks

Sent from my R800i using XDA

If have 2.3.4 software or above click link in first post and download and install the new versions of the PS Pocket app and the new PS Store. The games brought will appear in the PS Pocket application.

You can pay for them with a Credit card or The Stores region specific PSN voucher. They will then be added to your PSN account. :)