unbrick atrix rsd waiting for re-enumaration

Search This thread

luismrosa

Nov 21, 2011
how can i solve that this is what i did t the phone get brick SO I download the sbf and rsd 5.7
the phone is whit the unlock bootloader so i get this sbf

1FF-olympus-user-2.3.4-4.5.91-110625-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P011

1FF-olympus-user-2.3.6-4.5.141-111212-release-keys-signed-ATT-US-GAS_NA_OLPSGBATTSPE_P012

i flash it the 2.3.4 and the rsd lite said "Flash failure: Phone[0000]: Phone did not re-enumerate after RAM-downloader was sent."

and the phone dont reboot so i take the battery off go to fastboot and did this

fastboot erase system
fastboot erase user data *or just data if user data doesn't work for you*
fastboot erase boot *this is important*
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot

Then boot into RSD mode flash the SBF file again.

but nothing happen i did whit he two sbf 2.3.4 and 2.3.6 also i try to flash the 2.3.4 via fastboot but the system image said is too large and failed

any ideas?

luismrosa

Nov 21, 2011
i guess wass 2.3.4 cause i flash CWM and isntall the CM7 it was running ok but one day it just reboot it selft and didnt boot up

luismrosa

Nov 21, 2011
well really dont know cause i was using the CM7 well till it failed dont know why or how so i decided to flash via rsd a stock sbf i ve flashed both i posted but still given me that error in the rsd lite re-enumeration so any ideas to solve that and flash the stock sbf on it

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
well really dont know cause i was using the CM7 well till it failed dont know why or how so i decided to flash via rsd a stock sbf i ve flashed both i posted but still given me that error in the rsd lite re-enumeration so any ideas to solve that and flash the stock sbf on it

Stock 2.3.4 and stock 2.3.6 have nothing to do with CM7. They are 2 different types of ROMs. Sbfs deal with stock, and thats all we're focused on right now, the stock version.
@ravilov does his result look like a bad file download/flash or does that look like a brick caused by a downgrade?

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
@ravilov does his result look like a bad file download/flash or does that look like a brick caused by a downgrade?
Not sure really. Actually I'm not quite sure what he's trying to accomplish here, and why bother with SBFs if he has working fastboot. Why not just get a fruitcake, unpack it, and flash boot and system manually through fastboot?

Also, more knowledgeable people say it is actually very hard to make a true hardbrick. If the phone is showing any signs of life, it is probably fixable (unless of course there is something wrong with the hardware). So there is at least that...

Last edited:

luismrosa

Nov 21, 2011
ok i did a few things like flash via fastboot bud to make more sure please can anyone of you give a link to re download the stock sbf and also the fruicake for fastboot flash cause it could be a problem whit the file i download it

luismrosa

Nov 21, 2011
guys i download a fruitcake from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1583199

specially this 234-sb-release

but i get that flashing the system image in fastboot

sending 'sytem' (327680 KB)...
(bootloader) Image is too big, use 0x10000000 bytes chunks
FAILED (remote: (00000006))
finished. total time: 0.001s

any ideas help

luismrosa

Nov 21, 2011
yesss i try it after doing the moto-fastboot it still doing the same stck in the unlocked screen

luismrosa

Nov 21, 2011
people thank for you respond i ve solve my problem i did this i think i have problem whiit the battery i guess i dont know but what i did was flashing via moto-fastboot the CWM recovery them i enter to it it appears run well so just flash again the CM7 and gapps for GB and thats it

enter to fastboot

moto-fastboot erase recovery

moto-fastboot flash recovery "CWM recovery"

moto-fastboot rebooot

enter to android recovery and flash ZIP

thanks to all for you rapid respond