[Theme][Port] MattedBlues 1.5 (6/4/11) [EvilFascination3.6]]

Search This thread

TheMuffStuff

Dec 30, 2010
South Florida
twitter.com
Edit: Ahh fixed, You dont have to tell me where to fix it, I know :) I have so many themes now I forget which ones I have fixed or not. Fixed, same download link.

Last edited:

GrainOsand

Jan 5, 2011
I wasnt trying to insult you as you obviously know what you are doing........just thought id make it a littlte easier for ya! once again great job.

Last edited:

DevinLeFevere

Fixed. Thank you for telling me :)

Thanks again Mak :)

Any idea what that tiny "R" is?? Its above the 3G bars
snap20110528_225450.png

Last edited:

XDAholic

May 18, 2011
I have same issue with R, but im not roaming. Also my progress bars and sliders are still the stock green. Are they supposed to be themed?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

TheMuffStuff

Dec 30, 2010
South Florida
twitter.com
Im not sure what the R is, is it always showing up? I just ported the theme I didnt make it myself so im not sure what it is, as for the progress bars, there themed i just looked them over, not sure why its not working. Edit: R is fixed in 1.2

Last edited:

mbh87

Jun 16, 2010
Idaho
you should use the fully connected icons (blue) instead of the silver data and signal icons. it would look much better, just a suggestion.

mbh87

Jun 16, 2010
Idaho
I was thinking about it, Id have to edit them all in photoshop, but when I drag them in there it gets all screwy, Ill see what I can do.
why would you have to edit them? they are done already, look in systemui.apk of the original theme.

also the icons show up screwy in photoshop because they have been optimized, have to use fireworks or another program to open them.

TheMuffStuff

Dec 30, 2010
South Florida
twitter.com
The ones in systemui for mattenblues are 5 bar, not sure It will work with 4 bar, or even fit for that matter. Ill try to change the names and see if it works. Just havent tried it yet, was working on another theme.

hecantbreathe

Mar 25, 2011
Detroit
I seem to be having problems with this theme.

My phone freezes upon booting up. Boots up fine, but once the homescreen appears it freezes 8 times out of 10.

Using OTB 1.5 with the stock settings.

It will not connect to my computer so I can not provide a logcat.

When using ComRom 1.3 without your theme I have no problem connecting to my computer.

TheMuffStuff

Dec 30, 2010
South Florida
twitter.com
I get freezing too. Only happens when my usb is connected upon bootup. Logcatz wont help me. I just theme I don't know anything about troubleshooting. /: ask someone in the irc to help you out

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
I get freezing too. Only happens when my usb is connected upon bootup. Logcatz wont help me. I just theme I don't know anything about troubleshooting. /: ask someone in the irc to help you out

did you package in anything from another phone at all apk wise? did you make any edits to the framework besides icons?

and why wouldnt logcat help?

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
Because I dont know wtf they mean, I just theme and swap pngs and use photoshop, all that is beyond me. There was nothing else packaged app wise, everything was just swapping pngs.

logcat helps because it identifies the processes or apps that are causing the issues...at the very least it gives you some idea whats wrong....and if its a particular apk then you can work from there

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im only going to do a couple more themes and then im done will start taking requests. Ive only been porting/themeing themes I like myself. This is based off jabbawalkee's amazing MattedBlues theme. I ported it and made a few edits. This is my DD.

Breaking your phone is not my fault.

Pictures in Post #2

Credits

Jabbawalkee for the amazing mattedblues, gunnermike53, thefunkbot,
    nitsuj17, sbrissen, nitroglycerin33.

What's Themed

Browser
    Gmail
    Contacts
    Phone
    DialerTabActivity
    Gallery3D
    MediaProvider
    MMS
    Settings
    Vending
    Framework-res
    twframework-res
    Launcher2

Things to do in the future

Maybe get an accurate battery
    Suggestions?

Goodies

Matted Wallpapers 1 <- /sdcard
    Matted Wallpapers 2 <- /sdcard
    TouchWiz4 Launcher <- Flash in CWM
    MattedBlues Font <- Flash in CWM
    ADW/LP Icons <- /sdcard
    Alternate Launcher, HeLauncher

Downloads

MattedBlues 1.5

ChangeLog

1.5 -> Edited to work with EF3.6, Fixed the Font to work with edify.
    1.3 -> Fixed signal colors to match theme
    1.2 -> Cleaned up Phone.apk , Added themed market, edited contacts.apk , fixed 3g bug, fixed R in signal
    Is there a way to get a no acc batt with this theme?

Its not an accurate battery. Drops are in 20. The battery images just have numbers on them. It goes like 100, 80, 60, 40, 20