[ERROR][FIX] : Pier 69 Error GTA San Andreas

Search This thread

Soureen

Mar 21, 2013
Siliguri
Most of the GTA San Andreas users on Android are facing an error at Mission #53 - Pier 69 - Where even after successfully killing T Bone the mission doesn't end and the users are stuck at that particular mission....

After doing a lot of research work I managed to discover a solution.... Because playing the mission from very beginning is quite painful !

So I managed to get hold of a saved file which has completed Pier 69 mission... + 9999999999 of Cash :D + Many achievements unlocked !! :victory:

All you need to do is :

• Download the file
  • Go to Android/data/com.rockstartgames..../files
  • Delete all the files under that folder
  • And paste the downloaded file
  • Now start the game
  • Start Game
  • Load Game

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/85g5c280dp2d7pg/GTASAsf2.b

Soureen

Mar 21, 2013
Siliguri
Ya... Although luckily I had played the Woozies mission !

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

zackblaze

Dec 11, 2014
Thanks a lot!!

its a shame the zero missions i've played hehehe but hey tHANKS A LOT! from colombia (y)

Raj d

Sep 29, 2014
I have GTA SA v1.03 data and working fine...but only problem with the last mission "End Of The Line"
When I want to play that mission from cleo and in the middle of mission game got black and can't see anything.
Is there any workaround for this error.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Most of the GTA San Andreas users on Android are facing an error at Mission #53 - Pier 69 - Where even after successfully killing T Bone the mission doesn't end and the users are stuck at that particular mission....

After doing a lot of research work I managed to discover a solution.... Because playing the mission from very beginning is quite painful !

So I managed to get hold of a saved file which has completed Pier 69 mission... + 9999999999 of Cash :D + Many achievements unlocked !! :victory:

All you need to do is :

• Download the file
    • Go to Android/data/com.rockstartgames..../files
    • Delete all the files under that folder
    • And paste the downloaded file
    • Now start the game
    • Start Game
    • Load Game

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/85g5c280dp2d7pg/GTASAsf2.b