[ROM] [G2] [4.4.4] TeamEOS - The Revival || Nightlies

Search This thread

bart452

Jan 16, 2013
Geleen
Hi Folks,

Since the 20140918 Nightly of the F320 ROM I have been having Bluetooth issues. The symptoms are headset losing connectivity and gaining it regularly. Removed device pair and scanning for nearby devices brings up no results. BT process crashes I see from the logs. I've tried to pair several devices and they all fail, whereas they work fine on other phones.

I've uploaded a zip of the logcat where I repeatedly enabled BT and scanned until a crash and repeated. Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

Bert

I probably know how to fix it, I'll contact the eos dev's for it.

The problem should be that bluesleep is not enabled in the kernel.

Verstuurd van mijn LG-D802

@lbert

Jun 14, 2011
Haarlem
I'm on the F320 and have yet to encounter your bluetooth issue. Just wondering if you did a clean or dirty flash?

Perhaps. That's good to know it's not a problem others are seeing in numbers.

If there is a place to check the MD5 of the rom image I'd love to know where that is.

I would have thought if I had a bad download the rom would be unlikely to boot, and also the next nightly would have solved the problem. I may need a wipe and clean install.

Cheers,

Bert

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

I probably know how to fix it, I'll contact the eos dev's for it.

The problem should be that bluesleep is not enabled in the kernel.

Verstuurd van mijn LG-D802

If my log shows this I would never have known what to look for, thanks for the help, much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

I tried reverting back to the release from 20140817 and I found Bluetooth connected immediately and stayed connected. So I decided to install last nights release 20140924 and the problem came back when the newer rom was loaded up.

Seems to me that I probably haven't acquired a bad download but something changed in the month - 6 weeks that made this happen.

@lbert

Jun 14, 2011
Haarlem
Perhaps. That's good to know it's not a problem others are seeing in numbers.

If there is a place to check the MD5 of the rom image I'd love to know where that is.

I would have thought if I had a bad download the rom would be unlikely to boot, and also the next nightly would have solved the problem. I may need a wipe and clean install.

Cheers,

Bert

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

If my log shows this I would never have known what to look for, thanks for the help, much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

I tried reverting back to the release from 20140817 and I found Bluetooth connected immediately and stayed connected. So I decided to install last nights release 20140924 and the problem came back when the newer rom was loaded up.

Seems to me that I probably haven't acquired a bad download but something changed in the month - 6 weeks that made this happen.

Seems to be around the 27/08 or 31/08 release strange things started happening.

Edit: After a full wipe of the devices excluding the external storage and a clean install of the 24092014 rom, same problem. I can't really think of anything else to try other than another ROM and see if I can prove my phone hasn't got a hardware issue.

Last edited:

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
I've been flashing Bart's 7.8 kernel each build but the latest I cannot. Not sure what changed but I've been able to the last 2-3 builds. Any idea what's happened? Recovery (TWPR 2.8.0.1) says flash completed, then when I boot it says kernel version is the stock one (7.6 Dorimanx). It's not a huge problem but just curious.

Anyways, everything still running smooth on 9-24 build for LS980 so thanks!!!

Reactions: OutOfUser

cruzizcaredonotn

Aug 7, 2011
Florida
Is it safe to think that everything on vs980 is good since its been a while there were any posts on this thead about that version?

I've been running EOS in my Xoom Wingray for about ever and that is good.

cruzizcaredonotn

Aug 7, 2011
Florida
Installed this ROM yesterday. Today it started being unresponsive when screen is off and there are notifications waiting. Have to hold power and reboot in order to get it back on.

Sent from my LG-VS980

sadinoide

Oct 31, 2010
Seems to be a baseband issue, thanks guys!

Also Eos is fluid smooth, best performance so far on stock latest nightly, just hit the 3k mark multicore on Geekbench 3?? Just can't wait to see what Android L will be capable of!

Last edited:

MertDogan

Feb 25, 2013
Istanbul
Dialer Sensors not working ... My screen is not turning off when I am calling someone..

But Rom is very good. Thanks.

@lbert

Jun 14, 2011
Haarlem
Seems to be around the 27/08 or 31/08 release strange things started happening.

Edit: After a full wipe of the devices excluding the external storage and a clean install of the 24092014 rom, same problem. I can't really think of anything else to try other than another ROM and see if I can prove my phone hasn't got a hardware issue.

Pretty much I've given up trying to upgrade my phone to newer releases of EOS. Even a full clean install doesn't fix the Bluetooth issue. Next. Try another custom ROM.

EDIT: Problem solved but firstly doing a complete wipe, installing the ROM and then installing it a second time, why I don't know but the 20 times I did a complete clean install once it didn't work and I just chose to upgrade to the latest nightly automatically through settings and now the problem is solved, Bluetooth is stable and does not reset itself constantly. I did only install the micro version of PAGapps this time is that could have been the issue.

Sent from my LG-F320 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilDobe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EOS-Wall1.png

Welcome to Eos! The Eos project originated with the AOSP release of ICS, and was originally founded by Solarnz and co founded by Bigrushdog. Since then, Eos has evolved into a multinational collaborative effort backed by top Android developers. Our objective is to provide a world class AOSP build with unique features and enhancements. Eos is an ongoing development project in which builds are released on a regular basis. Every release should be considered stable and highly functional.

Roster.png

Bigrushdog - Project lead, Chief Developer [Xoom || Galaxy Nexus || HTC One (M7)] || Nexus 7
    RaymanFX - Co-leader, AOSP code maintainer [Xperia S || Nexus 7 (2013) || OPPO N1 || OPPO Find7a]
    jrior001 - Jenkins/Gerrit Admin, CAF code maintainer [HTC One X]
    anders3408 - Frameworks Developer [OPPO Find5 || OPPO N1]
    Roach - Frameworks Developer [Nexus 4 || Nexus 7 (2013) || HTC One (M8)]
    Connor Baker [Nexus 4 || HP Touchpad]

features.png

Code:
    NX 2.0 Gesture Navigation Interface
    EOS Weather Engine
    Custom Statusbar Double-Tap Actions
    Custom Quick Toggles Tiles with Brightness & Volume Seekbars
    Softkeys Long-Press Actions
    Network Indicator
    Custom Navbar Double-Tap Actions (via NX 2.0)
    Battery Indicator Mods
    Clock Mods
    T-Mobile Theme Engine
    Force Navigation Bar on any device
    Volume keys switch depending on rotation. So the volume up key is always either on the top or to the right of volume down. (Toggle-able)
    Default Volume Control Stream (Ring or Media)
    Advanced power menu with reboot options.
    MORE...

credits.png

We give love and much respect to Cyanogenmod. The AOSP scene would not exist as it does today without them. We implement some of their branches to support legacy devices and features that users have demanded.

downloads.png

Team EOS Nightly builds

LG G2 Builds

G-Apps Package

Because this is an AOSP based rom Google Apps are not included. To install Google Apps please flash one of the following package after installing the rom:

BaNkS GApps
    AOSPA GApps

installation2.png

These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST 4.4.x COMPATIBLE RECOVERY.
    Detailed instructions:

Going to EOS4.4.x from a rom < 4.4.x:
    • Backup everything !
    • Go to recovery
    • Make a full wipe / factory reset
    • format /system
    • Flash the rom
    • Flash optional kernel
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Updating from EOS 4.4.x #XX to #YY:
    You can usually skip the full wipe step.
    If ever you encounter an issue make sure you make a full wipe first before reporting though.

Information.png

YOU MUST BE ON OFFICIAL LG KK MODEM TO BOOT
    Please be aware that the variants D801/2 and LS980 are not tested.

Contribute
    Gerrit Review
    Jenkins Build System
    Github
    Screen Shots

auEgWMru
    Pfnclw8o
    Gj21LwyI

oZcYuLd0
    L9xblAL0
    yPIGp2qI
    --- mine too ---
    i flashed yor rom on 802 coming from mahdi and i now have screen distortion everywhere. on boot logo in philz recovery. nothing helps. i flashed a new rom, restored the official, flashed a jdi kernel. But still i have this lines. Any help please?

Poslano z mojega Nexus 7 z uporabo Tapatalk

What happens when you flash dr87s JDI fix?

is it possible to add new cm 11 theme choser?
    thnaks

It will probably be implemented once it's more stable. For now we're sticking with the tried & true T-mo theme engine.
    Your rom broke my lovely phone..

I had a lgd panel, but my screen broke and I have black lines...

Please do not blame the Developer. As with flashing anything on your device, it always comes with risk. There is even a warning in the OP.

If you would like to continue this dicussion, please do so here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2769770