MusicID

Search This thread

djsiva

Aug 13, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
I don't know if this has been covered recently, but I just upgrade my wife's BJII to 6.1 and when I was messing around with it I came across some CAB files for installation. I copied her MUSICID CAB to my Samsung i760, installed it, and it works great. :) Anybody who is interested can have it. Please PM me.

Nate

Last edited:

jok3sta

Mar 8, 2006
works Great! Thank you for sharing. My only problem is i have a touch, so i have no hardware buttons :(. Hope they make a touch screen version

Beast84

Oct 28, 2007
Albuquerque
There's gotta be a touch screen version of this somewhere. I am yet to find one. Verizon and AT&T both have touch phones that surely use this app right?

djsiva

Aug 13, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
touch

This is a CAB from a Samsung BlackJack II which is a non touch screen device. I have to use my arrows to use the program, but for free and with no subscription....I'm ok with that. :)

Nate

Last edited:

afripino

Mar 2, 2007
HOLY CRAP!!! AWESOME APP!!! Thanks OP! Works perfectly on my Sprint Treo 700wx with WM6 ROM update.

ZaJules

Sep 13, 2005
Port Elizabeth
Anyway to use it on VGA devices (talking about my Diamond )?

It works fine on my Raphael Its a little small and stuck in the corner but it works a treat.

Amazing app.

Hows this for impressing your friends.
We are chatting and a song comes on the radio, My Mates says "Wow cool song, who is this?"

I whip out my phone and hold it to the radio, My Mate is like "WTF"
I look at the screen and and tell him the artist and title.
he is like :confused:

I Then log into my newsgroup account and download the song and start playing it 5 mins later on Mini Lyrics which downloads the lyrics and displays them on the screen in time with the song, by now the dude is :confused::eek::confused: he Says "Are you like from the future???"

Damn I love Technology

Jules

Screenshots on VGA, Not great but it works fine

Attachments

• screen1.JPG
    screen1.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,154
  • screen2.JPG
    screen2.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:

amsatnetg

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, Ca.
It works fine on my Raphael Its a little small and stuck in the corner but it works a treat.

Amazing app.

Hows this for impressing your friends.
We are chatting and a song comes on the radio, My Mates says "Wow cool song, who is this?"

I whip out my phone and hold it to the radio, My Mate is like "WTF"
I look at the screen and and tell him the artist and title.
he is like :confused:

I Then log into my newsgroup account and download the song and start playing it 5 mins later on Mini Lyrics which downloads the lyrics and displays them on the screen in time with the song, by now the dude is :confused::eek::confused: he Says "Are you like from the future???"

Damn I love Technology

Jules

Screenshots on VGA, Not great but it works fine

I have got to try this out on my wizard

djsiva

Aug 13, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
screen shots

Walking out the door right now, but I will post the QVGA screen shots in just a few. Looks normal as it takes up the whole screen like it's supposed to. :)

Nate

gc14

Dec 21, 2007
Boston, MA
Yeah I've been using MusicID for a while now, though I've been using the old version ripped from an old cingular phone with the stupid crappy orange cingular logos everywhere.

This version is the exact same thing minus the hideous orange crap, thank god. :D