[Q] HELP NEEDED!!Problems on downgrading from zsmg2 to another Rom

Search This thread

faqhran93

Feb 2, 2014
Recently i just flashed my i9070 to JB hongkong firmware (zsmg2),then i kind of feel that i prefer the old firmware rather than this version of JB,Before this i had use GB XME region..So you all know the issues of this hongkong firmware right,i had search entire site to find the solution on downgrading from this hongkong firmware,but still didnt find it..i tried to flash up with a custom rom but still the baseband and the imei appear to be 'UNKNOWN'..so i was hoping for the experts here to tell me the solution for this one.Please!! :crying::crying::confused:

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Recently i just flashed my i9070 to JB hongkong firmware (zsmg2),then i kind of feel that i prefer the old firmware rather than this version of JB,Before this i had use GB XME region..So you all know the issues of this hongkong firmware right,i had search entire site to find the solution on downgrading from this hongkong firmware,but still didnt find it..i tried to flash up with a custom rom but still the baseband and the imei appear to be 'UNKNOWN'..so i was hoping for the experts here to tell me the solution for this one.Please!! :crying::crying::confused:

Yes, our phone have problem with that firmware, and I think no one solved it... :(

Reactions: faqhran93

faqhran93

Feb 2, 2014
Yes, our phone have problem with that firmware, and I think no one solved it... :(

can you atleast tell me how to speed up my device,it seems that this phone is to lag to handle big apps..i had used greenify and also some speed booster apps but still im not satisfied..it takes up to much ram..and thanks for the earlier respond.. :)

faqhran93

Feb 2, 2014
oh..thanks..but how exactly to debloat and to find cocore kernel..sorry for being such a noob :D

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
oh..thanks..but how exactly to debloat and to find cocore kernel..sorry for being such a noob :D

CoCore: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2140597

For the first time, download kernel, unpack, transfer kernel.bin.md5 to phone. Install Universal Kernel flasher and some root explorer (like ES file explorer or Root Browser) from Play store. Open Universal kernel flasher and install kernel.

For debloat look on links in this post: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49866354&postcount=3

Reactions: Razvan

zakaria9

Feb 2, 2009
sanandaj
this happen for me
i send to service and fix my phone
before cannot downgrade or flash any rom (onle zsmg2 work fine other rom has no baseband )
now downgrade to 2.3.6 and update to 4.1.2 jvbmd1

i saw "art" this is newest than dalvik
samsung can use "art" for this phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try to root and debloat, then try CoCore Kernel 8.x.