Edit whatsapp messages like in whatsapp toolbox

Search This thread

sayan_sarkar

May 22, 2014
Hey guys I'm just wondering if there's a way to edit the messages of whatsapp like it could be done by whatsapp toolbox. But unfortunately the toolbox can't be developed anymore so if there's a chance by which it can be edited. Please let me know if anyone can. :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: DevilMind007

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
If you are asking for another app that does the same work, you will have to search on Google Play. As to the Whatsapp Toolbox, the Author has posted link here. You can contact them to see if they are willing to make their source public GPL License. If so you can take that code and support or enhance it.

The App does not have a known thread here on XDA Developers.

Reactions: DevilMind007

DevilMind007

Dec 3, 2011
Islamabad
Hey guys I'm just wondering if there's a way to edit the messages of whatsapp like it could be done by whatsapp toolbox. But unfortunately the toolbox can't be developed anymore so if there's a chance by which it can be edited. Please let me know if anyone can. :)

so did you found a solution to this in 2015 June ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you are asking for another app that does the same work, you will have to search on Google Play. As to the Whatsapp Toolbox, the Author has posted link here. You can contact them to see if they are willing to make their source public GPL License. If so you can take that code and support or enhance it.

The App does not have a known thread here on XDA Developers.