root nexus 5 without pc

Search This thread

basik17

Apr 7, 2014
A PC with no AntiVirus would also be preferable. Or a PC with an AntiVirus that can be disabled temporarily. IE: not at school or at a library or work.

basik17

Apr 7, 2014

I was just saying that, If the OP decides to find a PC, to make sure to find a PC that either has, no AntiVirus software installed, or a PC with AntiVirus that can be disabled. Often, school, work, and library PC's wont allow you to disable to AntiVirus. AV software can interfere with rooting tools, especially tool kits.

Just my experience.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I was just saying that, If the OP decides to find a PC, to make sure to find a PC that either has, no AntiVirus software installed, or a PC with AntiVirus that can be disabled. Often, school, work, and library PC's wont allow you to disable to AntiVirus. AV software can interfere with rooting tools, especially tool kits.

Just my experience.

thing is, its much faster without any toolkits. plus the op wont learn anything at all if he uses a root toolkit. so when he needs some basic stuff done to the phone, he wont know how. and many times when people that dont really know much but use root toolkits, they get stuck at basic maintenance, and many times they think they bricked their phones.

Reactions: Elluel and Zepius

Zepius

Mar 29, 2011
thing is, its much faster without any toolkits. plus the op wont learn anything at all if he uses a root toolkit. so when he needs some basic stuff done to the phone, he wont know how. and many times when people that dont really know much but use root toolkits, they get stuck at basic maintenance, and many times they think they bricked their phones.

this. 1mil times this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just my experience.

A PC with no AntiVirus would also be preferable. Or a PC with an AntiVirus that can be disabled temporarily. IE: not at school or at a library or work.

What?
    this. 1mil times this.

1mil+8

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk