Bobcat Rom questions V7

Search This thread

killacam1989

Oct 29, 2013
Florida
Quick question. Since drake got banned and I can't ask questions on the thread I have 2 questions. 1. Is there a fix for nfc/sbeam and auto rotation and 2. Is there anybody skilled enough to port Bobcats Rom (with his blessings of course). It would be much appreciated if this rom got its long overdue update.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: davidw8818

davidw8818

Dec 2, 2013
I know drake was the man at porting roms from the International note 3 but it seems he has abandoned all of his ports and none are up to date. Is there anyone willing to port some of the great roms out there? It seems like our choices of roms are limited. I would love to see the new X-Note and BobCat roms as well as a few more. <br />
<br />
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app<br/> u forgot to mention xnote :) hopefully someone wil port that rom over as well in the future since we have kitkat Odin now.

killacam1989

Oct 29, 2013
Florida
[/QUOTE] u forgot to mention xnote :) hopefully someone wil port that rom over as well in the future since we have kitkat Odin now.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned X note. I would port these suckers myself but I have no idea where to start.

killacam1989

Oct 29, 2013
Florida
You probably already saw this but this post seems to walk you through using a t mobile rom on at&t.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2554411

Although I know this is possible I had a VERY bad experience trying to flash other varient roms on my previous att note 2 and I jacked it up (and I'm def not a noob at flashing). In the end I couldnt even make phone calls because I think with all that flashing of modems and baseband it corrupted the radio and even stock odin flashing could not fix it. It took me 4 months before I gave up and sold it and I just got this one a few months ago. I dont plan going through that nightmare again lol. Only official ports or roms that are specifically for the sm-n900a for me buddy :D but thanks for the reference.

Reactions: fleetwod

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quick question. Since drake got banned and I can't ask questions on the thread I have 2 questions. 1. Is there a fix for nfc/sbeam and auto rotation and 2. Is there anybody skilled enough to port Bobcats Rom (with his blessings of course). It would be much appreciated if this rom got its long overdue update.

You probably already saw this but this post seems to walk you through using a t mobile rom on at&t.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2554411

Although I know this is possible I had a VERY bad experience trying to flash other varient roms on my previous att note 2 and I jacked it up (and I'm def not a noob at flashing). In the end I couldnt even make phone calls because I think with all that flashing of modems and baseband it corrupted the radio and even stock odin flashing could not fix it. It took me 4 months before I gave up and sold it and I just got this one a few months ago. I dont plan going through that nightmare again lol. Only official ports or roms that are specifically for the sm-n900a for me buddy :D but thanks for the reference.