buying a battery in 2018?

Search This thread

itoku7471

Dec 24, 2018
Hi everybody

I tried to buy a battery last year : dead when i get this 0% and not charging

So i still need one... Where should i buy it today if i whant a great one (battery life and battery health)? please

I used to buy from AliExpress back in the days when there wasn't much local eShopping sites, and it took forever to be delivered. I bought my last GT-N7000 battery from Qoo10 last year and it's still in use today. Just search for "n7000 battery" on Qoo10. Sorry, can't post external link as I'm a new user. It's the gold battery series. May not be the original, but it's comparable in terms of battery life and it's much cheaper. Hope that helps.

Reactions: ludskyrider

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody

I tried to buy a battery last year : dead when i get this 0% and not charging

So i still need one... Where should i buy it today if i whant a great one (battery life and battery health)? please

I used to buy from AliExpress back in the days when there wasn't much local eShopping sites, and it took forever to be delivered. I bought my last GT-N7000 battery from Qoo10 last year and it's still in use today. Just search for "n7000 battery" on Qoo10. Sorry, can't post external link as I'm a new user. It's the gold battery series. May not be the original, but it's comparable in terms of battery life and it's much cheaper. Hope that helps.