[Mod] 30 Steps Media Volume for Blefish's cm11.0

Search This thread

zazza8

Nov 4, 2012
Oulu
This modification increments the media volume steps from 15 to 30 so you have more precise control of the media volume levels.

Modification is done in framework.jar.
Click here for more information and instructions if you want to do it by yourself with other number of steps.

Read before flashing:
  • Do not install this to any other rom than Blefish's cm11.0 (do not use with other updates than in the downloads).
  • You do this at your own risk, I'm not responsible of any lost data or malfunctions in your device caused by this modification.
  • I suggest that you have a nandroid backup of your device before you flash this.
  • But don't be scared it should only change the framework.jar of the rom to a modified one. :)

Installation:
  1. Reboot to recovery (No need to wipe anything)
  2. Flash the cm11-YourRomVersion-modified-media-volume.zip (If you want to go back to the stock media volume steps flash the cm11-YourRomVersion-stock-media-volume.zip)
  3. Reboot to system (On the first boot it will take a while because it will rebuild the dalvik cache)
  4. Done

Downloads in the attachments.

Credits: @HeadFox

Attachments

• cm11-20140516-modified-media-volume.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
  • cm11-20140516-stock-media-volume.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 9
  • cm11-20140617-modified-media-volume.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
  • cm11-20140617-stock-media-volume.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
  • cm11-20140627-modified-media-volume.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 30
  • cm11-20140627-stock-media-volume.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 23
  • cm11-20140803-modified-media-volume.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
  • cm11-20140803-stock-media-volume.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 4
  • cm11-20140907-modified-media-volume.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 19
  • cm11-20140907-stock-media-volume.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ideosx5

May 1, 2012
Im talking about "any reply to this thread" :)

Sent from my IDEOS X5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This modification increments the media volume steps from 15 to 30 so you have more precise control of the media volume levels.

Modification is done in framework.jar.
    Click here for more information and instructions if you want to do it by yourself with other number of steps.

Read before flashing:
    • Do not install this to any other rom than Blefish's cm11.0 (do not use with other updates than in the downloads).
    • You do this at your own risk, I'm not responsible of any lost data or malfunctions in your device caused by this modification.
    • I suggest that you have a nandroid backup of your device before you flash this.
    • But don't be scared it should only change the framework.jar of the rom to a modified one. :)

Installation:
    1. Reboot to recovery (No need to wipe anything)
    2. Flash the cm11-YourRomVersion-modified-media-volume.zip (If you want to go back to the stock media volume steps flash the cm11-YourRomVersion-stock-media-volume.zip)
    3. Reboot to system (On the first boot it will take a while because it will rebuild the dalvik cache)
    4. Done

Downloads in the attachments.

Credits: @HeadFox
    there is an xposed for that :D
    New Version?

Sent from my IDEOS X5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It's in the OP but I haven't posted any reply to this thread when I have updated the mod.
    Updated for the newest cm version 20140627.