Windows Phone 8.1 Dev Update 1

Search This thread

OlivierL

Jan 22, 2010
Hello all,

Just a quick message to let you know Microsoft has released an update to Dev 1. I have just updated my phone to version (8.10.12382.878).

Somehow there aren't any information on what has been fixed, but hopefully battery drain and heating issues are fixed. I will let you know how it goes or if I notice anything special. So far, the strangest thing is that my phone was at 100% before the update. The update took about 20 minutes to complete and after, my phone powered with only 28%... Hopefully this is part of a calibration that will allow me to have better power later.

Good luck everyone!

Pedrorudi

Dec 14, 2011
Hello all,

Just a quick message to let you know Microsoft has released an update to Dev 1. I have just updated my phone to version (8.10.12382.878).

Somehow there aren't any information on what has been fixed, but hopefully battery drain and heating issues are fixed. I will let you know how it goes or if I notice anything special. So far, the strangest thing is that my phone was at 100% before the update. The update took about 20 minutes to complete and after, my phone powered with only 28%... Hopefully this is part of a calibration that will allow me to have better power later.

Good luck everyone!

Updating right now!

hoursenghong

Sep 6, 2012
Gotta say 8.1 is amazing. Tile wallpaper, 3 columns and notification panel slide down and a lot more...

gammite

Mar 13, 2007
i not notice improvement on battery life with update 1... same as before with 8.1... but my battery can long 2 days... only what i do is hard reset and set all settings from fresh (not used backup from cloud)

i just recently updated to 8.1. and i can say that after my first attempt of using the backed up settings from the cloud starting completely fresh is the way to go. battery life was less than 5 hours for me at first. after hard resetting and starting from scratch my phone is no longer hot and the battery time has resumed to what it was before the update.